Symbol For Next Album?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by elemynt, Jul 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

awww!! poor pony!!!! you'll find one soon enough.....

LinkinGirl16

LinkinGirl16 Member

Could be frogs :p you never know joe probly got his own way :joe: or they could just have a pic of themselve of the front :mike: :chaz: :joe: :brad: :phoenix: :rob:

Carlinha

Carlinha Well-Known Member

or maybe cows, you know, they like to moooooooooo ;)

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

here goes my guess : soldier with gas mask on, LP cape (with the backwards P logo). the soldier is pinning a flag with the arrow symbol on it into the ground. then, they could have a crosshair around the edges of the cd case, almost like somebody is going to kill/snipe off the soldier. maybe something like the what critics think about them, they're always a target.

i'm extremely bored, feel free to throw random objects at me.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Wow, I really like that idea, its like, exactly how it would be. Because the critic's will prolly really go at Linkin Park because of the success Hybrid Theory had.

Mark

thanks.

but wouldn't that just be one kickass cover?

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I think the cover should be black, and down in the corner have the name of the album in a motion blur in blue...

:unsure:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Is there a reason? Or do you just think it would look cool?

Xero_Soldier2003

Xero_Soldier2003 Member

They should have the fly soldier dude standing on top of a pile of rubble planting a flag into the ground. but maybe they should have a ghost theme, since they did a photo shoot at a haunted korean hotel, with ghost robot zombie mutant samurai flyman soldiers with a flag :blink:. Or maybe they'll be like KISS and all make solo albums with their faces on the covers. Like this :mike: :chaz: :joe: :brad: :phoenix: :rob:

lpmusic

lpmusic Guest

that really is a good question

LPdude121

LPdude121 New Member

I think they will stick with the solders, they are like a part of LP if you ask me. But what they will do with the soilders I don't know... I didn't think about them doing Robots for the reanimation so this might be like a big twist like maybe they will all have there own kind of soilder but not like robots like or reanimation But who really knows but LP themself but we will find out soon the world will know forever (sounded like star trek or something didn't it?)

SAM

xlinkinparkx03

xlinkinparkx03 Well-Known Member

I think the whole album should be white, and in the center in red " LINKIN PARK" and udnerneath it, the album name....sorta like it is burning or something, and on the back o the album with the track lsiting, it is still white, with the red-ish writing for the tracks, and in the middle have a black silohoutte(if thats how ya spell it) of the guys. :mike: :chaz: :joe: :brad: :phoenix: :rob:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Well, I think the definate symbol for the new album will be the gas mask. It now showed up in the commercial, now its featured(as well as the indian-type guy) in the background on the 'enter' page to LinkinPark.com

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Ok, I was looking at the picture on the LinkinPark.com enter page, and if you look near the bottom at that guy, it says "pull tabs apart". Dont you pull some sort of "tab" to open a CD from the package? Maybe the CD will feature that guy...just something to think about. ;)

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

they will have a soldier with a gas mask on!! :lol: or a indian-type guy with a gas mask or something else.... well whatever they do... it will be kewl.

I guess this is goodbye. Goodbye.

xlinkinparkx03

xlinkinparkx03 Well-Known Member

Go to linkin park .com ,the cover is gonna be liek gas maskes or suttin, hopefully cool

Mark

what's "suttin"? please use proper grammar so people can understand you.

and just because the front page is like that, it doesn't mean the symbol is what's on the site, remember the reanimation bots? nothing to do with the album cover.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

and just because the front page is like that, it doesn't mean the symbol is what's on the site, remember the reanimation bots? nothing to do with the album cover.[/b][/quote]
    um, yeah they were. what the hell do you think is on the cover of reanimation? :lol:

yeah, i'm bored and pissed off... leave me alone. :D

Bryan

Bryan Guest

and just because the front page is like that, it doesn't mean the symbol is what's on the site, remember the reanimation bots? nothing to do with the album cover.[/b][/quote]
    Umm...I agree with Akuma, what cover of Reanimation are you looking at? :huh:

Theres a huge robot on the cover.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.