Symbol For Next Album?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by elemynt, Jul 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

reanimation bots, as in each band member's personal bot, they were put all over the site, especially mike's, yet we got a cover with a green robot on it.

so i ask you, what album were you looking at which had the 6 band member robots? :lol:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

nowhere, but you said "bots," meaning it could've been any of the seven mecha that were used for the whole reanimation-theme.

Mark

true, well we all know i mean the member's robots, now.

although the green robot never even made an appearance on the site except in the discography section.

i'm just saying that web site art doesn't mean it's on the album cover.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

It doesnt mean its 100% going to be on the cover, but it means theres a good chance it will be.

Mark

it'd be cool if it was the symbol

i like the colors.

TaOuk

TaOuk Well-Known Member

i think they should stick with soldiers, its there trademark, and a sign of there individuality

buddhist

buddhist Member

i dont, i thinkt the solier thing is over. The illistrations of the solier and the bots were amazing, but i think they should have a new model. like, i think the reason the had a robot for reanimation, was becuase it was a remix, so like another versoin of the original soldier. I really dont think anything to do with a robot will be in the cd, or cover. The gas mask idea thing is pretty cool though, i like it. Maybe it will be a futuristic type of environment (kind of like the city in the real world of the matrix. That is the reason they will have all the gas masks and stuff....... just a thought.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Linkin Park said it was going to be more hard rock than Hybrid Theory. So I think something more fierce and dangerous than the first soldier, something that shows they are mad at all the critics and showing they are taking rock and mixing it with rap. This next album will really show what they're made of and if they're going to stay or not. So I say, something that shows that they've set up shop and they're here to stay.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Now that the album name is out...I think the cover might have something to do with those huge stones...(you can see it on the LPA homepage)

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Chester, how did you find all that out? You guys must have info and you just can't release it. I know you guys do.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Maybe...Maybe not...

muahahaha :chemist:

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Everybody knows you guys do, but legal issues stop you. "Insider Information". But you guys still do a good job.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

If the picture that's on the news page here is the album cover, that will be very tight. That is a sweet picture. But LP will probably do sketches of their own work instead. At least if LPA doesn't get insider info, then that might not be the cover.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

That image was found on a site explaining what "Meteora" is... nothing less, nothing more. It's just cool to use.

CHAPSTICk

CHAPSTICk Well-Known Member

I think the new symbol should be a 'ghost-like' version of the original soldier. (not to symbolize that linkin park is dead or somthing.................just because it would look cool B) )

Remasterbated

Remasterbated Banned

i think that linkin park should use some kind of creature , lbut still use the soldier , the robot was prbably a one time thing . But whatever they use on meteora i'm sure it'll fit good

:phoenix: REANIMATED

maybe they'd use a picture of a real meteora.....hmmmmmm?

:chemist: :mike: :chaz: :joe: :brad: :phoenix: :rob:

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Not likely. It's already been said that the album cover will be drawing by Mike or something.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

It may be a drawing of the Soldier on top of Meteora.

Heres why:

The place Meteora is said to be a very heavenly place that is a gift to the world. So it must mean a lot to people over there.

The Soldier represnts Linkin Park, and everything they are.

So the Soldier being up upon Meteora will symbolize that Linkin Park's music is a gift to everyone, and it means a lot to them, as does Meteora to people over there.

I dunno...just a thought.. :chemist: :chemist:

20. makes sense!! good thinking

:chemist: :mike: :chaz: :joe: :brad: :phoenix: :rob:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.