System of a Down

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Simba, Jan 5, 2012.

Simba

Simba HEREEEE'SSSS JOHNNY

I've been hooked on Aerials for awhile.
    Any of you all like them?

travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

They're one of my favorites. I like Serj's solo albums more though I think. I can't get enough of him.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

They're pretty cool. I still listen to their songs every once in awhile. I kinda wish they would write some more music since they are off their hiatus for now, but I doubt that is going to happen. :/

Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

I got hooked on Aerials for a while too.

There good. I listen to them every once in a while.

danielpsoad-09

danielpsoad-09 Well-Known Member

I love them. They're my favorite band along with Linkin Park. I saw them two times last year and they blew me away with their live performance which has improved a lot. I hope Serj will stop doing his solo stuff and consider making a new album with System because I'm sure the rest of the band are dying to write new material.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
    Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Ya I love em. I also really hope for new material. There's just no one else like em. And you always have to listen to their songs a whole to even understand what they're talking about XD

Scott D

Scott D Well-Known Member

They'll probably make new material.. eventually. http://www.facebook.com/SerjTankian According to his facebook (I think this is his official one) he is mixing his 'new' rock record. So I guess at least he's making new material lol.

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

They said they will get back together eventually and they're touring again so thats a good sign

Simba

Simba HEREEEE'SSSS JOHNNY

Yeah, but you also have to remember Daron and Scars on Broadway. I like all 3 of them though (SOAD, SOB, Serj's solo stuff) but I do wish for new SOAD material soon, while they're together.

danielpsoad-09

danielpsoad-09 Well-Known Member

Yep, but Daron HAD to release his music through Scars because SOAD was no longer together. Daron, John and Shavo love playing as SOAD and they didn't want to go on a 'hiatus', but Serj wanted to do his own stuff and that's why they decided to stop for a bit.
    Since then, Serj has released 3 albums, performed with orchestras, written a book, and worked on the Prometheus Bound musical. He's actually finishing a rock album to be released this year, and he's also working on a jazz record, an electronic record and he's also writing his first symphony.
    Besides the concerts in Australia in February, there are no plans for SOAD this year.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012