Tattoos?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Steph, Jul 29, 2003.

Steph

Steph Ambient

Hey,

I was wondering what kind of tattoos you are intrested in? Words? Pictures? Animals? Fantasy Creatures....
    Me personaly....I wanna get a giant phoenix on my back...but that'll deffinently cost !!!

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

I have never considered a tattoo, because if you get it, it's there forever. I would LOVE a tattoo of the LP logo. Or something like, "Rock On!", but not so cheesy. Maybe a skull head. I'm not sure. Something subtle, not too flashy.

Steph

Steph Ambient

I thought about getting the LP slodier between my shoulderblades...but then I wouldn't be able to get my Phoenix on my back....see I decided to get a Phoenix on my back 'cuz my hair is red...so it goes along with that :mike:

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

I want a tat of an *ss on my cheek so people can kiss my *ss everytime they say hi. :D

Yeah right! :lol:

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Don't have one, don't want one. Needles scare the #### out of me.

Steph

Steph Ambient

see....thats why I'm getting one on my back...that way I don't have to see the needle...lol

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

see....thats why I'm getting one on my back...that way I don't have to see the needle...lol [/b][/quote]
    But you'll sure as hell feel it. :mellow:

MaDd BoKo 03

MaDd BoKo 03 Banned

It does not hurt at all...the only thing that remotley hurts is the outline..then it sort of jsut like tickles...trust me..its nothing..i havea tatoo on my arm that is a tribute to my friend who died...

Terry

Really? It doesn't hurt? Can you get an infection from it, or is that just piercings?

MaDd BoKo 03

MaDd BoKo 03 Banned

well yea u can..but make sure u go to a clean place..and use the cream they give you

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

I'll just jump in and speak out of random.

I was watching T.V. and during a part of the program "Street Scents" I believe it was called, a part came on about tattoo's.

When getting a tattoo, make sure the artist knows what they are doing, and they give you the proper stuff after words. If they don't tell you to NOT swim in clorinated water, then you know they are crap.

I'm not totally sure but that's what I think it said, so don't take my word for anything.

Topic: The only tattoo's that are going on my body are the temporary 25 cent tattoo's you find at the drug store. :p :lol:

Steph

Steph Ambient

You should only go to well known ones anyways...

Bryan

Bryan Guest

see....thats why I'm getting one on my back...that way I don't have to see the needle...lol [/b][/quote]
    I have a friend who used to be a tattoo artist, he told me the back is one of the most painful spots to get a tattoo. ;)

But I am getting the Hybrid Theory Soldier on the underside of my forearm once I am 18.

I was going to get it as soon as I was 17 because my mom said she would sign for it, but the tattoo shop I want it done at won't let you get it till you're 18 even with a parent.

Steph

Steph Ambient

I did think about getting the lp logo down at the bottom of my back, y'know where Chaz has "Linkin Park"........

Steph

Steph Ambient

I have a friend who used to be a tattoo artist, he told me the back is one of the most painful spots to get a tattoo. ;)

But I am getting the Hybrid Theory Soldier on the underside of my forearm once I am 18.

I was going to get it as soon as I was 17 because my mom said she would sign for it, but the tattoo shop I want it done at won't let you get it till you're 18 even with a parent. [/b][/quote]
    I'll take the pain, for the love of a phoenix....

Steph

Steph Ambient

okay guys, I G2G but I'll be on tomorrow, and read your replies :D

Terry

I know I'm not an administrator/moderator, but can you please stop triple posting? It's kinda annoying....

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Once I turn 18, I will get some tattoos. I am considering of getting the hybrid soldier, a nautical star, a heart, hands praying, a cross and most likely that will be it. I have no clue where I want them to be though. :lol:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I have an idea.

On your body.

:chemist:

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Im going to get a HT soldier. Just a small one though... Not sure where... When I'm 18 and my mom cant female dog about it... I got some time to wait... I turn 16 in 36 mins :p