Teenage Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Almighty_Froggy, Mar 21, 2006.

Almighty_Froggy

Almighty_Froggy Banned

For your information neither of us have STDs. How do I know that? Cause we have been friends for a VERY long time. And we have talked about if we are clean or not and so on. I know when he is lieing and I know he wasnt lieing when he told me he was clean.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

And the fact you would believe something as important as that without second-guessing it tells me you're certainly not mature enough to have a kid.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Condoms don't always protect you from Sexually Transmitted Diseases and pregnancy. Condoms break, you know. So if someone gets pregnant or an STD, don't blame it on the person you had sex with (unless you didn't use a condom), blame it on the condom itself. It's not necessarily safe sex. It's safer sex. But not safe altogether.

For the thread starter, get tested for an STD. Don't just guess. Your friend might be your best, how do you know for sure? It takes one time, and one time alone to get an STD. You can't go into the bedroom and think, "Oh, I've known this person for a long time, he won't give me an STD." No, and you can't expect him to be right unless he was tested and you know so.

And as Todd said, second-guessing like that basically gives away that you're not mature enough to have a child for your own.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I suppose if anybody wants to have sex and doesn't want to have a kid, they should either use a condom or pull out before...well you know.

Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

don't wanna start fighting...but...how do you want to know she's not ready to take care of a child?...you're judging by something she wrote here as a thread?...that doesn't prove anything...know someone first...

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

How do I know she's not ready to take care of a child? This was her 4th (at least 4, I can't remember all of them) account on the LPA that she registered after the being banned under the others. If she's not mature enough to stay away from a forum where she's not welcome, she's not mature enough to be a parent.

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

i live in maryland, where they have this new thing (they just found a baby in a river in the middle of town and they don't want this to happen again) called safe haven, where you can go to a church, police station, or hospital and give your baby to them without running the risk of being arrested as long as the baby is 3 days old or less. and if you want it back later, you can go through social services. i don't know if that's anywhere else, but i learned about it today when i was at the hospital.

Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

My girlfriend and i have decided to take it slow for a while.I mean i am 17 and shez 18 so i don't think we are mature enongh to have a baby

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

I'd put it up for adoption or abortion.

Kilo Lee

Kilo Lee Guest

"Dont Be Silly, Wrap Your Willy." I'd freak the hell out if my girl had a baby....i'd go insane...lol....i would offer you advice, but i wouldn't know what to say...

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Okay, now would you like to explain what exactly the purpose of that post was?

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

If I would get pregnant, I would never ever get an abortion. I think I would go and live in the same appartment as my boyfriend. If I'm honest, I dislike children alot, but I know it's different when it's the child of yourself.

Kilo Lee

Kilo Lee Guest

i was commenting on the given topic.......um...why

Michael

Michael Well-Known Member

I made the mistake not to use a condom with a girl because she was on the pill. Now i know the pill isnt gaurnteed but i havent heard anything yet. Maybe because i havent contacted her. She didnt want me to use one, I wanted to but i gave in.

Now I havnet been the doctors, but I am sure that im clean and have nothing. I am with a new gf and its the longest runnning now. I should probably go soon. But mine was a quick fuck, nothing special. I regret that. I think you should go for whatever decision you and your bf come to. Because it oviously means a lot, and you didnt do it for the hell of it.

Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

Precum?

rosanna

what if your boyfriend leaves you? not you as in YOU, but i am positive that there are people that have thought that and then their boyfriends left them, and they are not able to support the baby by themselves. sometimes people don't have a choic to raise the child themselves. not that i think they should get an abortion, because i am against it, (and when it came down to it i really was) but they would have to give the baby up for adoption or something. sometimes things don't work out.

Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

Exactly! Precum has just as many sperm as in the end release.

What the hell happened to sex ed?!

The entire fertilization process is incredibly complicated.

This is my biology lecture on reproduction. It's interesting.

lpboarder

lpboarder Well-Known Member

3 words: morning after pill.

Sorry, its late and I've had a few to drink.

rosanna

someone i know took one and it didn't work.