The 3-Word-Story.

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Michele, May 1, 2015.

1. mandylane

mandylane Well-Known Member

A bunch of cowboys and bunch of Aliens decided to abduct Mike Shinoda and try to mutilate his wife only to extract a password that could open the gates to hell-like LPAssociation.com. It forced Army Rangers to become power-rangers and shield the crater of Merapi which is somewhere in the middle of Kanye West. We all know Kanye's the best. In fact Kanye is the GOAT. He says beee-autiful things everyday. But then, his legendarity gets better. Bullshit, it doesn't. Just kidding, lol.

So, this time mike bought a visceral staff to make everything heavy by hitting them in the head hard and then throwing them into a heightened frenzy. "Needs. Moar. GITAAAARZ!" Later that day, CHVRCHES became metal, and R.E.M. reunited. Paramore became werewolves and batman did a bunch of mandy lane stuff, saved the world with flying ducks. And later that big, slimy thing Gollum decided to take the train because this story sucks so much that Mad Dog punched Mike Shinoda in the face until he started to weep. Moreover, the war between Valenwood and Elsweyr, which happened because something, I forgot. What the fucking hell, we do like to eat muffins, stop spreading the seed of my big booty. And I really feel like I'm the only one who likes to dance to Rammstein. And maybe one day this world will be burned. AAAAHHH, please no. WE WANT TO feel that there is love and peace and Brad! Michele loves Brad! Yes he does. Frankly, who doesn't? Maybe Mike Shinoda. So Shinoda's jealous about the fact that Brad gets mad fucking cow disease in the hour of the burning dragon bones. The most important burning dragon bones. So he decided to buy some more dragon bones from King Hekule, the last one from the Kuvukiland, the land of dirt and water

Captain-EO likes this.
  2. polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

A bunch of cowboys and bunch of Aliens decided to abduct Mike Shinoda and try to mutilate his wife only to extract a password that could open the gates to hell-like LPAssociation.com. It forced Army Rangers to become power-rangers and shield the crater of Merapi which is somewhere in the middle of Kanye West. We all know Kanye's the best. In fact Kanye is the GOAT. He says beee-autiful things everyday. But then, his legendarity gets better. Bullshit, it doesn't. Just kidding, lol.

So, this time mike bought a visceral staff to make everything heavy by hitting them in the head hard and then throwing them into a heightened frenzy. "Needs. Moar. GITAAAARZ!" Later that day, CHVRCHES became metal, and R.E.M. reunited. Paramore became werewolves and batman did a bunch of mandy lane stuff, saved the world with flying ducks. And later that big, slimy thing Gollum decided to take the train because this story sucks so much that Mad Dog punched Mike Shinoda in the face until he started to weep. Moreover, the war between Valenwood and Elsweyr, which happened because something, I forgot. What the fucking hell, we do like to eat muffins, stop spreading the seed of my big booty. And I really feel like I'm the only one who likes to dance to Rammstein. And maybe one day this world will be burned. AAAAHHH, please no. WE WANT TO feel that there is love and peace and Brad! Michele loves Brad! Yes he does. Frankly, who doesn't? Maybe Mike Shinoda. So Shinoda's jealous about the fact that Brad gets mad fucking cow disease in the hour of the burning dragon bones. The most important burning dragon bones. So he decided to buy some more dragon bones from King Hekule, the last one from the Kuvukiland, the land of dirt and water.

Let's just end.

Captain-EO likes this.
  3. Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

So, this time mike bought a visceral staff to make everything heavy by hitting them in the head hard and then throwing them into a heightened frenzy. "Needs. Moar. GITAAAARZ!" Later that day, CHVRCHES became metal, and R.E.M. reunited. Paramore became werewolves and batman did a bunch of mandy lane stuff, saved the world with flying ducks. And later that big, slimy thing Gollum decided to take the train because this story sucks so much that Mad Dog punched Mike Shinoda in the face until he started to weep. Moreover, the war between Valenwood and Elsweyr, which happened because something, I forgot. What the fucking hell, we do like to eat muffins, stop spreading the seed of my big booty. And I really feel like I'm the only one who likes to dance to Rammstein. And maybe one day this world will be burned. AAAAHHH, please no. WE WANT TO feel that there is love and peace and Brad! Michele loves Brad! Yes he does. Frankly, who doesn't? Maybe Mike Shinoda. So Shinoda's jealous about the fact that Brad gets mad fucking cow disease in the hour of the burning dragon bones. The most important burning dragon bones. So he decided to buy some more dragon bones from King Hekule, the last one from the Kuvukiland, the land of dirt and water.

Let's just end. The war between

Captain-EO likes this.
  4. polleo

Let's just end. The war between Michele and Sujana.

Captain-EO likes this.
  5. Michele

Let's just end. The war between Michele and Sujana. THIS! ENDS! NOW!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last weekend on

Captain-EO likes this.
  6. polleo

Hey, that's six words!

Captain-EO likes this.
  7. lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

Hey, that's six words! What the fuck?!

Captain-EO likes this.
  8. Michele

I just ended the story guys so i started a new one, there isnt a problem :lol:

Last weekend on

Captain-EO likes this.
  9. mandylane

For long time

Captain-EO likes this.
  10. Michele

For long time there was some

Captain-EO likes this.
  11. mandylane

For long time there was some speculations about the

Captain-EO likes this.
  12. Michele

For long time there was some speculations about the return of Fort

Captain-EO likes this.
  13. polleo

For long time there was some speculations about the return of Fort Moonmoth in Morrowind,

Captain-EO likes this.
  14. Michele

For long time there was some speculations about the return of Fort Moonmoth in Morrowind, the land of

Captain-EO likes this.
  15. mandylane

For long time there was some speculations about the return of Fort Moonmoth in Morrowind, the land of¨bears and crocodiles

Captain-EO likes this.
  16. polleo

For long time there was some speculations about the return of Fort Moonmoth in Morrowind, the land of¨bears and crocodiles, what? No, Dark-elfs.

Captain-EO likes this.
  17. Michele

For long time there was some speculations about the return of Fort Moonmoth in Morrowind, the land of¨bears and crocodiles, what? No, Dark-elfs. Dark-elfs and trolls.

Captain-EO likes this.
  18. polleo

For long time there was some speculations about was the return of Fort Moonmoth in Morrowind, the land of¨bears and crocodiles, what? No, Dark-elfs. Dark-elfs and trolls. Then there was

Captain-EO likes this.
  19. GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

For long time there was some speculations about was the return of Fort Moonmoth in Morrowind, the land of¨bears and crocodiles, what? No, Dark-elfs. Dark-elfs and trolls. Then there was Dark-elves and troll.

Captain-EO likes this.
  20. Michele

For long time there was some speculations about was the return of Fort Moonmoth in Morrowind, the land of¨bears and crocodiles, what? No, Dark-elfs. Dark-elfs and trolls. Then there was Dark-elves and troll. Who trolled dark-elves.

Captain-EO likes this.