The Advice Thread (formerly GSYWTLO)

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Derek, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

Haha.

Yeah especially since all I wanted to do was go home for some comfort after what happened and she flipped. Like, okay, you're mad, but can we put that on the back burner right now while I'm traumatized?

Then she texts me this morning and goes "Are you trying to rebel against me? When did I lose your respect?"

Yes, Ma, I got my lip pierced to spite you. Not because I wanted it or anything... v_v

2. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

So you told her you were almost sexually assaulted...and she didn't care?

3. Amanda

She cared right up until I came clean about the piercing. Then she got pissed and hung up.

4. Derek

Wow mother of the year.

5. Amanda

She's a good person but she's very drama-centric lately for no reason.

idk.

EDIT: I sent my mom this facebook message:

I waited online all day with the Facebook window open and you never came on. My phone is stone cold dead.
    I wish you'd just talk to me and get this over with instead of me hanging around not knowing what's going on.
    If you want I can come over tomorrow and pick up my things. I have made arrangements if you and Dad decide to kick me out. Just let me know so that I know what I'm doing.
    I'm sorry that you disagree with my choices but I didn't do this to "spite you". That doesn't even make sense. I'm not "rebelling", I'm not "changing" in any way. I'm the same person.
    I'm also pretty upset that last night you abandoned me when I needed you. I was traumatized and you let this get in the way of me getting help. I had to turn to other people when the person I WANTED to talk to was you. I get that you were upset (for whatever reasons you may have) but you couldn't have put that on the back burner for the time being to help me? For God's sake I was almost raped and you let something as trivial as this overshadow that. What if I HAD been raped and ended up in the hospital? Would this have still taken precedent? Would you have just left me there alone because of this? Would you have ignored me? I don't get it.
    If I had gotten a tattoo or some PERMANENT change, I could understand. This is not only removable but entirely reversible should I want to reverse it. I won't have it when I go into the real world and get a job. I know that. I'll probably be sick of it in a year and when that happens? It'll go away and no one will know any better.
    I feel like you're attacking me and making this out to be like I tried to hurt you in some way. I didn't. It was just something I wanted to do and then in happened. It's really that simple.
    Like I said, just let me know what I'm doing here because I'm sick of waiting around not knowing what my next move is going to be. If you're going to give me the boot, please just do it.
    You can transfer all my money into my Bank of America account and I'll grab my clothes and crap and go. You can sell the furniture or whatever and I'll even spend the money on paint and paint the room myself for you so you can rent it out or what have you.
    I love you, please stop ignoring me.
    I just need to know where I'm going.
    -Amanda

Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  6. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

^ I hope everything turned out ok for you in the end.

Okay is it just me or do high school friends never cut it out as friends for life?

This has come out several comments from friends that I thought were friends to me, but just ended up being backstabbing ass wipes. Apparently, I'm a slut because I have a kid, despite the fact I was third in our graduating year to have a kid, two years after graduated compared to another girl who was pregnant during our exams and now has two kids of her own. I am just so sick of everyone's attitude that I thought were my friends. I have been tempted many a time to tell people to cram it up their ass and get off the internet and get an outside life. I've already told one person that, and so tempted to cause so much more chaos. So I chose not to go to a friend's 21st on the weekend, because everyone I didn't like from high school (maybe except 3 people there I did like) was going to attend. Either they are totally up themselves, an attitude adjustment severely needed for a few of them (to the point where they picked up an abandoned dog at the pound and blabbed on about how they were going to name it after me), stop acting and dressing like they are size 10 when really a few of them don't even border that size (they act pretty slutty and skanky, it's like really disgusting. Think of fat chicks wearing mini skirts. No harm done to anyone else reading this.) and some people need to grow the fuck up, we aren't 18 anymore. Act your age, you're 21. You've got work or you've got uni, stop wasting your money on alcohol and do something productive with your life other than feeding off your parents.

Like I don't know, my best friend has been friends with me since Year 8. We had a major fight a few years ago where I said I wouldn't be friends with her if she stuck with that guy who ended up being the father to her daughter and she eventually left him. God I don't know sometimes.

7. SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

My girlfriend might be pregnant... I'm 17 and unemployed. Still in highschool. I'm going to her house tomorrow and she is taking the test. Tomorrow I will know if she is or isn't. If she is. This is going to be a serious problem

Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  8. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Oh damn, wait until the results tomorrow...try not to freak out too much right now because it might be negative.

Neither of you want a baby right now I'm guessing. If she is pregnant will both your parents and her parents freak out? Will they help you? There is always the option of an abortion obviously :(

9. SecondCityKids

She is 19 so she is better off then I am but yes our parents won't be very happy about it. My dad might kick me out. Her and I discussed this and she said she is perfectly fine with having a baby now. I am not. A year from now when I'm out of highschool and have a job then I'll be good. but right now I'm ill equipped. An abortion isn't something that even entered out mind. She is against and so am I

10. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

If the results are positive then you have no other choice but to speak to your parents and hope they understand and help you out. It's actually pretty good that your girlfriend is fine with it, the only thing you can do is be there for her. You may not be able to support her financially right now but I'm sure she understands that. I think it's harder for the girl to still be in high school and have a baby than it is for a boy. Just don't be an asshole and abandon her obviously. Good luck man, let us know what happens *virtual hug*

11. Derek

Not trying to be a dick (no pun intended) but did you wear a condom and was she on birth control?

12. SecondCityKids

I won't abandon her. She knows that. I'm in it for the long haul even if she isn't pregnant. I will do what I can for her and the kid if we have one. May not be much but it won't be for the lack of trying. I need to get a fucking job

and @ Derek
    She wasn't at the time and the condom broke

13. Derek

Ah, well then at least you guys were trying to be careful. The best thing I can say is just to ride it through. This is going to be a very difficult time in your life, and if she's pregnant it could change your life overnight...but as you said, it's just best to be by her side and take responsibilities, even if your parents threaten to kick you out.

14. SecondCityKids

Yeah I know. If she is, of course my life is going to be different but I'll be the best damn dad I can be. On the upside. If she is. The baby won't be here till I'm out of highschool, granted if everything goes normally, So that's kinda a good thing I suppose. I just hope I don't get kicked out

15. CM.

CM. ☠ L O V E KEEPS US K I N D

best wishes buddy!
    i can understand something like this can be a problem yeah and might cause parents to over react while in fact its something normal, its human
    to get a baby, beside the fact your only 17
    i think they should support you as the fact ... people around your age WANT sex etc etc
    then things like this can happen
    hopefully someone will understand and give you and your GF the support you need

16. travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

One more reason to pull out and unwrap the prize for her.

17. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Let us know the results :hug:

18. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Not to sound like a totally asshole but

If she is: Congratulations!
    If she isn't: Congratulations!

19. SamohtCela

SamohtCela The Only Thing That's Worse Than One is None

Just don't have DBS; Dead Baby Syndrome.

20. Amanda

My boyfriend's ex just called. She tested positive for chlamydia. We both have to get checked. Tomorrow.

The kicker? Because of a previous condition, chlamydia could be potentially fatal if I have it.