The Advice Thread (formerly GSYWTLO)

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Derek, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Very wise to get it checked out ASAP. Good luck!

2. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

What a lovely surprise.. especially what a great time to let you know, right? :/

Hope it turns out that you don't have Chlamydia! :)

3. iNuBBiN

iNuBBiN Well-Known Member

Happened recently to me and friends that really pissed us all off,

If your going to exceed the amount of pills(any drugs) you normally take to get fucked up know you limits. Everyone hates being a babysitter for you and they will talk shit about how dumb you are for the rest of the night. I felt like a was running a daycare

4. SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

The test came back negative. However she hasn't gotten her period so until we aren't completely out of the woods

5. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Surprisingly or not, those home tests are the same pee tests that doctors use. If you're not entirely convinced, go to the doctor's and get a blood test.

6. CM.

CM. ☠ L O V E KEEPS US K I N D

Does anyone of you guys have a father that ask too much from you... a father that has too many expectations
    and if you arent good enough to complete those expectations he talk to you like your a complete stranger
    a father that basicly destroy you emotionaly
    a dad that think he is the best because he DOES things for you but in reality it become like he is only thinkin about himself
    He never apologise, he never ask how im doing, no hugs no compliments...

Well, i do have a father like that
    and its killing me deep inside, everyday i wish for a miracle to happen...

i know there are lots of people out there that never had a father but i can tell you... literaly, i think this is almost as bad as not havin a father @ all

7. iNuBBiN

I dont know how old you are, but I use to be the same way. My friend and I were actually talking about this the other day. I use to hate my dad, like we would never talk because I felt like I was never good enough for him because thats how he acted. I always thought he felt like I just constantly disappointing him. That happened for about 12 years. It wasn't until I was 17 that I realized that I have one of the best dads. I appreciate how hard he was on me and now we are good friends that I'm older. I have a lot of friends who have those ''cool'' dads that don't really care and end up not caring about there sons once they get older. They'll get a divorce and never help out there children at all. I think the older you get the more you understand parents and really get to know them

8. CM.

well the funny thing is, im 18 :) and my dad always been like this, Always... since the day i was born
    anyway i know what you mean. when you were younger you probly thought he was too hard on you etc while all he was doin is carin about you...
    well i assume my dad also care but the point is; he never shows it. as far as i know , its normal to let your child know you care by huggin him or her... or compliment your child
    you know stuff like that.... and those are just small examples of what im talkin about

he is mental im tellin you and im already thankin god im not like him because i dont wanna end up with my own children like this later
    im just goin through a tough time right now and sometimes im really thinkin about suicide .... >_>
    no no im not tryin to be emo or to make myself look sad but its really the truth
    -.-

9. iNuBBiN

I'll i can say is that if you really feel that way then maybe your should talk to your dad. I know thats the last thing you want to do but i think it would be for the best. You sound a lot like me but I realized that the reason me and my dad didnt get along for 12-13 years was because I am so much like him. When I was little I would always cry to my mom on how much I never was gonna be like him and how I thought he was disappointing in me all the time, but he never was. I was his first son so he really didnt know how to act around me because his dad was the toughest parent on him(straight mean). But to the suicide thing I would never recommended that. I had a uncle who killed himself and trust me no one benefits from it. Half my family was torn apart and your parents will be messed up from it for the rest of there lifes. Your 18(high school i assume) and you will be moving out in no time. Words of wisdom by Chester "it does get better"

10. CM.

well 1 thing is for sure; im nothin like my dad
    he is totally different, actually the opposite of me a lot of times
    but yeah your right , no one will benefit from it if i would kill myself ... but you know im not thinkin about it for nothing... i know we all got problems in our life and sometimes people just dont know what to do anymore... and sometimes i reach that point as well, its horrible... all you want, well all i want... is just cry and be loved by someone i care about, let them hold me in their arms, tight
    i may sound pathetic in some way but hey, i actually never felt love; not from my parents, not from my sister or other family members... even not from my friends.... but now a days i got new friends and they actually do care you know but i aint realisin it when things are happenin, my friends love me but i just cant feel it because i have been livin like i get no love for 17 years ... my soul, my spirit got used to that

anyway those are nice words indeed, Chester<3 i do hope things get better
    sometimes they not get better and sometimes they do and chester is livin proof of that♥
    Blessed be

thanks man for understandin me^
    :)

11. ShinigamiPWN

ShinigamiPWN Sir? SIR?

It's possible that the test was a false negative. A second test is probably a good idea.

12. SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

She got her period. I'm all good. Thank the Lord

13. Gloomy Mushroom

Ah what I thought so. Being sexually active can delay one's period.

14. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Glad things turned out the way you wanted.

15. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

That's good :)

16. travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

That's gross.

17. Gloomy Mushroom

I hate to sound like a bitch but coming into an Advice Thread and saying 'that's gross' is just so plainly and bluntly rude.

18. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I wouldn't say rude. I'd say immature. He probably didn't mean any harm by it though as guys tend to think that stuff is gross anyway, which is understandable. It's nothing to get upset over. :)

19. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha :lol: You are one lucky bastard not to experience all the bloody stuff and F PMS.

20. travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

I know lol.

And I wasn't being serious. I was trying to make light of the sticky situation he was in that ended up turning out like he wanted. I thought people would be more humorous after good news came back.