The Black Queen

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Dekar, Jun 16, 2018.

Dekar

Dekar swimmingsmoke LPA VIP

[​IMG]
    artwork, design, and layout by Jesse Draxler

1. Even Still I Want To
    2. Thrown Into The Dark
    3. No Accusations
    4. Your Move
    5. Lies About You
    6. Impossible Condition
    7. Spatial Boundaries
    8. 100 To Zero
    9. Porcelain Veins
    10. One Edge of Two
    The Black Queen just announced their 2nd album, Infinite Games, which will be released September 28, 2018. No singles have been released yet, but you can pre-order their new album now on bandcamp digitally for only $3.69 USD or in other variations. You can stream their debut Fever Daydream on bandcamp (or buy the digital album for the same amount). Watch their music videos here.
    Taken from Wikipedia

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    Gibs likes this.
    Gibs

Gibs The Prog Nerd Über Member

Fever Daydream was one of my favorite records the year it released sooooooo ALL ABORD THE HYPE TRAIN.

[​IMG]

Dekar likes this.
    Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Was lucky enough to pre-order the clear vinyl bundle before it sold out. It'll go along nicely with my clear vinyl of Fever Daydream. :lol:

Gibs and Dekar like this.
    Dekar

Dekar swimmingsmoke LPA VIP

I'm always hesitant to label something my "favorite", but when it hits me in a particular way I have no reason to deny that. I feel like Fever Daydream inspired me greatly in the last year.
    Never have I heard something so cohesive that binds dreamy, atmospheric, danceable, emotional, futuristic, dark, magnetic, infinite & cold, but comforting so well together. Puciato's voice adds to the whole and never seems out of place. Fever Daydream is repeatable, while never boring or unoriginal. I wouldn't want to miss one track, they all add to the experience ...​
    See, that's what I wrote last night on bandcamp, I think the enthusiasm is clear. If Infinite Games hits the emotional mark just nearly as LP1 did— *-*

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    Gibs likes this.