The Community Season 6 Thread

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by polleo, Mar 16, 2015.

polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

Community season six starts on yahoo tomorrow. As everyone knows, Shirley is leaving the cast and so is Hicky. So, two new characters are filling in, played by Paget Brewster And Keith David both of whom had been on the show before so I bet we'll get to see Abed make some meta jokes about that.

Anyway, season six is free to watch on yahoo I guess. Are there any community fans here other than Gibs? :lol:

Here's a promo for season six:-

[video=youtube;WtbBqJez33k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtbBqJez33k[/video]

Would you be watching the season or not?

I'm cautiously optimistic myself. So far, the show hasn't been doing great with characters leaving but maybe this time it'll work out.

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

I am not sure if i should do it, or just watch the other 5 seasons, so or so. HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome:

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

POP POP!

I didn't like the show as much after Troy left :( I can barely remember season 5 to be honest. I will watch this at some point though!

#sixseasonsandamovie

Gibs

Gibs The Prog Nerd Über Member

Just finished the first two episodes, which I really enjoyed. The way the trailer was edited had me worried, but all of my doubts are pretty much gone now. It's different, yes, but it is still very much Community. Paget Brewster is an excellent addition to the cast.

polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

I thought it was okay hah. The first episode wasn't very funny. The character introductions were kinda rushed. And they weren't even trying to subtle about change ha. But then again, I doubt they have enough time to introduce the new characters properly. The second episode was way better but it also felt a little rushed to me. And the gap left by the older characters kinda shows :lol:

Speaking of which, Yvette Nicole Brown looked very pretty in the episode. She looks different. I don't want to sound rude or something but she did!

Overall, it was okay!