"The Hunting Party" Full Review - LPAssociation/AltWire

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Mercedes AMG

Mercedes AMG Vrooom vroooom!!

And things like these are holding me back from remaining patient (Assuming the album would be REALLY good) :D

2. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

You say that, but ... :rolleyes: people will crack. So many people have been cracking over the the last month

3. The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

We have to wait for NME and Johnny Firecloud. Then again, Firecloud was mixed with LT, which was different than his über-nega review for ATS.

Rolling Stone's not usually very kind to LP, but lately they've been much more warm towards the band and they're the only 2000s metal band not to be trashed by them.

4. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I like it. I'm not gonna crack.
    I miss you. I'm not gonna crack.
    I love you.I'm not gonna crack.
    I killed you. I'm not gonna crack. (x2)

5. tripleh3lix

tripleh3lix Well-Known Member

Just because there's press copies of the album sent out, doesn't mean there's gonna be a leak in a few days. I say the 10th or 11th at the earliest, (few is rare) if someone DOES leak the album during the distribution process. 12th will be the day the album is actually released in Australia (at least here in America).

However I still say the 10th or 11th because some stores who may get albums early, or someone does unleash it during that shipping process. I have a feeling it won't be leaking in the next couple days. Let's just hope I'm wrong.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  6. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I can wholeheartedly promise that if there is a leak it will likely NOT be from a member of the press. The press copies are watermarked with unique watermarks to the listener, and if said audio makes it way onto the internet, it is INSTANTLY traceable back to the original journalist who received the files. That not only would get the journalist blacklisted from further Warner releases, but it would get them sued for the leak as well. If anything, a leak will happen from the pressing plant...not a member of the press.

If it does come from the press, that person is stupid.

7. Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

There are just sixs days until the earliest release. Isnt THAT long. I am hyped, but not so much that i have to listen to damn quality leaks. I wait for a heavy punch in my face. Today in six days. AT 15:41 pm

8. tripleh3lix

tripleh3lix Well-Known Member

I heavily agree with that. Not worth losing a job over, specially since they've heard the album and have it in their hands themselves and can listen at anytime. I prefer someone not to lose their job over leaking the album a few days earlier than an average leak.

Still.. Any day now :)

9. whattheblink

whattheblink Kyles To The Kingdom

I need this leak. Just please. Just got through a breakup and I need something to lift my spirits. Whether it's an iTunes stream or a leak or whatever.

10. Flozuki

Flozuki LPA VIP LPA VIP

Wait for laut.de, a site blessed with a community that hates almost everything I like. ATS received a 2 out of 5, and Living Things too. I am pretty sure they will also rate THP with a 2/5. If THP gets more it will probably be accompanied by a statement like "guest musicians helped to avoid a musical catastrophe" or something like that.

11. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

Let me clarify. I do think more music faster=better but I also hope it doesnt leak for the sake of LP. Both are not mutually inclusive.

And I never begged for an itunes countdown, I just wanted to be right about my assumptions of it coming, which I was. And im not always 100% serious. People don't have to learn patience although they should. Patience is a virtue. And if you talk to anyone who knows me IRL, they will say I am very patient

Also, I should clarify, More Officially released music faster=better. An Itunes countdown would be officially released music which has nothing to do with leaks.

12. Arachnids

Arachnids The way out is through...

Was about to say this. Canary trap. :lol:

13. Garrett Dash Maichel

Garrett Dash Maichel Member

They probably won't be playing a lot of these AMAZING songs live, because 2 of the song slots are already wasted by some of the WORST songs on the album, UIG and Guilty All The Same. <.<

14. Delicious Dave

Delicious Dave I'm gonna drive you into your own anus.

I'm really excited for Mark The Graves(I'm just randomly posting so I can become blue)

15. Xero-G

Xero-G Reborn LP Fan, and plan to stay that way.

I'll be that guy and say that I hope it doesn't leak. It's going to be available on the 13th in certain parts of the world. There is no need for a leak. Besides, listening to a questionable quality stream may ruin the experience for those who want to be blown away by the instrumentation and vocals.

16. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

You have a decent way to go, but good luck :)