The Love Poll

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by bennylp, Sep 12, 2005.

?

Is Love True Or Real?

1. Yes

31.8%
  2. No

4.5%
  3. Depends

45.5%
  4. Don't Know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Don't Care

13.6%
  6. It's something made up by big companys to sell stuff

4.5%
    tremulant

tremulant Well-Known Member

love is true and real and to me.. love is life

the first thing i do everyday when i wake up is think about my beautiful angel.. our relationship has been going on for 2 years now and i dont think anything has gone downhill.. all i do is think and dream about her... shes not just my lover but she is the best freind that i could ever ask for

Those who think that there is no such thing as perfect love is wrong.. there is a thing, you just have to work for it.. nothing is easy and nothing falls to your lap.. In this world there is absolute pain and uffering so there has to be an equal or even more powerful opposite... I have tasted both sides.. i nearly took my life before i met her and she nearly took hers too.. I guess you can say we saved eachothers lives the day we met..

but you cannot take my opinion or any of these peoples who posted in this thread.. love is something you have to find out for yourself.. i see couples all the time who rant about love and annoy others with gloats about their gf/bf and just a few months later they're single again... people are getting divorced left right and center in todays society that its screwed up everyones view if it actually exists..

i count my blessings because i have what i know alot of the world doesnt.. and suffice to say.. doesnt understand.. to completely and utterly devote your life selflessly to another is a gift.. to understand their every thought so you know how to talk to them and get to them in any mood they are in.. once you're in love you have a responsibility, fall short and it can slip through your fingers.. but by falling down you can only learn to get back up.. the "perfect" couple is a couple that grows together..

im done

bennylp

bennylp Guest

yea, i know it isn't good, but i can't help it, there must be something about her that weon't let me let her go, and get over her., i mean, i've tried for 8, sorry 10 months now, and i still dream about her, i still think about her, but i think it is on the up side now, i got her phone number, and i think she just asked me out, so all the pain and suffering i have gone through might have had a purpose

TheVoodoo

TheVoodoo Well-Known Member

Love, its a mother f*cker
    I think that says it best

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

woah long time no see! :D

I can't explain it well in english but,
    I think it depends on the person.

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

My cousin fell in love with a girl when he was sixteen. They just got married a month ago and he's 25 right now so I do think people can know what love is before they're 20.
    But I do agree with the fact that people think they're in love all time with anyone. Saying "I love you" is like saying "hi" to some people...

tremulant

tremulant Well-Known Member

its not about age.. its about maturity

TheVoodoo

TheVoodoo Well-Known Member

Ya age has nothing to do with it. Tremulant is right. Its all about maturity and usually maturity comes with age and that is why some people mistake the two. I believe I'm in love with my girlfriend. We've been dating for 6 months and we were best friends for 2 years prior to that. We are both 17 but i really believe that I want to be with her forever and so I would say that although I am really young. I think I know what its like to be in love and i like it, a lot!

Intergalactic Christ

Intergalactic Christ Blood On Ice LPA VIP

What do you guys think about age differences between 2 people who love each other? say, 14 and 19?

Yeah... IC is having issues...

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I don't see it as a problem. Okay, it sounds dodgy when it's 14 - 19, but if you went down the line with a five year age diference it doesn't seem as extreme. For example, 24 - 29 / 35 - 40, that is perfectly natural. I know many couples with age differences, some ranging up to 10 years and they are really happy together. So no, I don't see a problem with it.

Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

if your 14, i think going out with any one over 18 is...awkward looking...

im ok with it though

Intergalactic Christ

Intergalactic Christ Blood On Ice LPA VIP

Thanks =)

Maverik: Yeah, I know it looks it, that's what I'm scared of, prejudice, particularly on his part...

Glue

Glue Well-Known Member

Well it depends on who you in love with. If you in love with those who love to play around then I guess is hardly to believe that they are loving you truthfully. Although I choose DEPENDS but I guess there's true love but rarely can find one.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I know a 15 year old going out with a 19 year old. That's a four year differece.. Same as 14 dating someone who's 18. They're very happy, I don't think I see a problem with it seeing as how I know the guy and he's responsible, and he treats her nicely.

It depends. If their parents approve of it, I say go for it. Just as long as your using your head when you're dating someone so much older.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Is love real? Depends on your perception of the word real.

Love is just a feeling. You can't physically touch it. It's just a feeling. In some aspects it isn't real.

My thoughts on it get way complicated after this, so I'll just stop at this: It depends on each person's perception of real.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Ok Agent Smith. :lol:

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

That's Agent Casey to you, sir.