The Most Awesomest LPA Interview!

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by CylockDNB, Jun 28, 2012.

CylockDNB

CylockDNB Well-Known Member

I don't know how hard it is for this to happen or if it's been tried/done before, but seeing as how Mike and LP have been mentioning LPA very much lately, I thought it would be awesome :awesome: if we could compile (say, 10 or 15) questions for if and when LPA is ever able to get ahold of any LP member for an online interview. Here's the catch though: The questions should be the most interesting and deep questions for LP so as to avoid it being another boring interview (what did you want this album to sound like, what do you mean when you say it's more personal, what was it like working with Rick Rubin, blah blah blahh), but rather an awesome interview that actually has questions the band might find interesting to answer!

If this doesn't work out, then let this thread be a place for you guys to come up with the best questions YOU would ask the band if you had a chance to, and if LPA ever gets the chance to have an interview with the band, we will turn to this thread for a reference. :D

I'll go first (cause I'm the OG.. Er... OP).

@Mike: What is your favorite piece of hardware studio gear that you own and what is the number one piece of gear you want that you don't currently have? :)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
    iPhantom

iPhantom Banned

@Mike what is the first song that you've ever tried singing that made an album? (not your voice on it, just the first song you practiced singing)

Seanlp608

Seanlp608 Well-Known Member

@mike: Throughout Linkin Park's discography, have you ever had the purpose to bring any type of specific imagery to the listener's mind? And if so, which songs? And what imagery?

HybridBharath

HybridBharath Well-Known Member

@Joe: Does the Hot Sauce have a purpose in life and why?