The Raid 2: Berandal

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by MKH, Nov 6, 2013.

Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Domestic Trailer

[youtube]Pg6IiGjJyM4[/youtube]​

Updated Syponsis:

He thought it was over. After fighting his way out of a building filled with gangsters and madmen - a fight that left the bodies of police and gangsters alike piled in the halls - rookie Jakarta cop Rama thought it was done and he could resume a normal life. He couldn't have been more wrong.

Formidable though they may have been, Rama's opponents in that fateful building were nothing more than small fish swimming in a pond much larger than he ever dreamed possible. And his triumph over the small fry has attracted the attention of the predators farther up the food chain. His family at risk, Rama has only one choice to protect his infant son and wife: He must go undercover to enter the criminal underworld himself and climb through the hierarchy of competing forces until it leads him to the corrupt politicians and police pulling the strings at the top of the heap.

And so Rama begins a new odyssey of violence, a journey that will force him to set aside his own life and history and take on a new identity as the violent offender "Yuda." In prison he must gain the confidence of Uco - the son of a prominent gang kingpin - to join the gang himself, laying his own life on the line in a desperate all-or-nothing gambit to bring the whole rotten enterprise to an end.

Read more: http://twitchfilm.com/2014/01/the-r...e-underworld-and-then-some.html#ixzz2r4CyNdYf

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    Squish Mitten

Squish Mitten I'm a five-star general; infantry controller.

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

I'm so confused... I have to see the first one.

Decay

Decay Well-Known Member

Well, those reactions are pretty exciting haha.

Snail

Snail

[youtube]2Iz3992JoJ4[/youtube]​

THREE MORE DAYS HOLY FUCKKK

MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

Man, I can't find any theaters in fucking Austin showing it this weekend - the place I went to see The Raid at was when it released, but they're not gonna have Berandal until April apparently. What the fuck.

Snail

Yeah, I just did a bit of digging and discovered March 28th is for limited release only. April 11th will be the North American-wide release I believe. EFF!

MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

Yeah, I just thought Austin being the fucking movie/music weird center it is would be one of those limited release places. Dammit, man. The theater I saw The Raid at had it as limited, too, but I dunno why they're not getting Berandal :/