The Rooster Teeth Thread

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by brady, Mar 17, 2015.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I think the episodes are still funny. What amazes me is how it didn't seem like there was any real direction for the series other than "two armies are trapped in the middle of a box canyon with no way in our out" and then suddenly there was this super-complex plot that made even the first season make sense. I think it's fantastic how they were able to flesh it all out. I'd have had no idea they were such good writers if they'd have never gone that route and instead stuck with making dick jokes and plotting different ways to kill Griff. You should give it another shot. Or else.

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

What Will said. If the Freelancer saga doesn't hook you I'd be shocked.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

I still watch AHWU religiously.

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

I've found it hard recently to keep up with all the GTA and Minecraft Let's Plays recently. I'll have to catch up sometime.

brady

I thought it would be necessary to make a post about this.

From Ray's blog post:

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Fuck... That really blows. Ray is one of the better members of the AH team. The team is really worse off.

brady

I know. While I don't mind people like Jeremy, Matt, and Lindsay, there is always something missing when the six main guys aren't together. Their chemistry is just perfect and now it will never be whole again with Ray gone. At least he'll be stopping by every once in a while.

And I really hope Jeremy fits the extra spot. He's my favorite person on the secondary crew.

Delicious Dave

Delicious Dave I'm gonna drive you into your own anus.

At least we still have Ryan

TEGCRocco

TEGCRocco The LPL Invader

I knew something was up when Ray changed his Twitter handle. Despite the fact that I REALLY saw this coming, it still sucks. Ray was my favorite member of Rooster Teeth, and I really found his chemistry with the other members to be incredible and one of the best parts of any video.

brady

Going back to the topic of Red vs. Blue, these past two episodes have been absolutely hilarious. I really don't get people's complaints about Red vs. Blue being too serious now because they prove time and time again that they can still be funny as shit. They've just learned to create a good balance of comedy and story into the show (though these last two episodes have been more heavy on the comedy side).