The Studio Report Topic

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Bn/Thg:930, Jul 26, 2002.

Magick

Magick Ambient

For leaking Reanimation? Or the new album tracks? :unsure:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

For leaking Reanimation? Or the new album tracks? :unsure:[/b][/quote]
    From Reanimation. He posted "Wth>You" and "By_Myslf" before they were posted on LP.com, so he got in trouble (long story, don't ask, but, yeah, I was involved).

- Akuma :chemist:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

From Reanimation. He posted "Wth>You" and "By_Myslf" before they were posted on LP.com, so he got in trouble (long story, don't ask, but, yeah, I was involved).

- Akuma :chemist:[/b][/quote]
    don't you mean p5hng and wth>you? those two were leaked at the same time. i don't think slice could do anything to shut down this site by us sharing leaked songs. we never stole or leaked them ourselves, we're just supplying the songs for people to listen to.

if we won't, and the LPAssociation gave out leaked songs on the old site, i'll be sure to have a server on mIRC with them or be available on AIM or MSN to send to anyone.

the worst they could do is ban me from the LPMB, and look at me, it's already happened for a stupid reason!

Will

don't you mean p5hng and wth>you? those two were leaked at the same time. i don't think slice could do anything to shut down this site by us sharing leaked songs. we never stole or leaked them ourselves, we're just supplying the songs for people to listen to.

if we won't, and the LPAssociation gave out leaked songs on the old site, i'll be sure to have a server on mIRC with them or be available on AIM or MSN to send to anyone.

the worst they could do is ban me from the LPMB, and look at me, it's already happened for a stupid reason![/b][/quote]
    Yeah, I wasn't sure which ones. But I still don't think we should put leaked tracks on the site. Not only would it be ruining the experience of the new album, but we'll get hate mail like Keaton got.

I think that if we really care about LP we won't go and put the leaked tracks on the site. We should just keep them to ourselves so we don't get in trouble and so we can give other fans a good taste of what LP can do (by making them wait until February).

Mark

well, why don't we put out songs lp officially release to us before the album? i'll still have the files for distribution though :p

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

The LPAssociation cannot and will not "leak" any songs or portions on either of our sites that have not already been put on the official site, otherwise, we must have exclusive permission by Slice first

Will

Thanks Omi.

Mark

sorry if i gave someone the wrong impression.

i just remembered the "enth e nd" leak from lpassociation.cjb.net.

Mark

whoo! 2 studio reports in 4 days! this time it's phoenix!

10.14.2002 : recording vocals part 2

It is now mid-October, and I am excited to see the progress that has been made on the new album. Rob, Brad and I are predominantly done with our respective recordings, and it is now in the hands of Chester, Mike, and Chairman Hahn. For the record, and for all of you who were placing bets on the message board, I did complete my portion of the recording using the least amount of time... approximately four days. But Brad and Rob did post respectable finish times themselves.

All joking aside, I can't wait until the album is done and can be heard by all of you. In addition, it will only be a few months until these "studio reports" become "tour journals" again. So be ready for us to be in your town again sometime soon. Thanks again to all of you diehard fans out there... your support is more meaningful than you may ever know.

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Awww....we're die-hard fans... *fills-up*

it's great that they're going back on the road...but what's gonna happen to little Draven? :blink:

Mark

when draven gets a little older, he could be the "joey-c" of linkin park.

poor kid, too bad he died.

and let me clear this up, i don't like kid rock.

Mark

hi guys. you're not going to believe this, but i talked my friend into posting here in the studio reports section. here you go...

Howdy folks! It's Chazzy Chaz. We're almost done recording vocals, and it's super swell. Mike and I have been putting in alot of hours in the studio and it's paying off. Working with Don's been alot of fun, I'm glad we decided to do this record with him as well. Yesterday I met Scott Stapp and he was a nice guy. I've actually run into alot of my friends from other bands down here, which has been a nice little treat. Tomorrow is the two year anniversary of Hybrid Theory. It's amazing how much has changed in the last two years. We owe it all of our fans, and we'll show you all how greatful we are by making this next record great! So I'm going back to work... BYE!

haha! chester posted for once.

uh-oh, scott stapp. lets hope he doesn't get to friendly with him or lp might tour with creed. not good if that happens.

Will

How would it not be good? I know a lot of people that like both Creed and Linkin Park.

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

lol...chester posting...scary...

I'm afraid I ain't one of them... <_<

Mark

lol, they had a poll on the LPU about whether or not creed should tour with lp, and it was, like, 96% in favor of no.

Will

Heh.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

I HATE CREED, THEY BETTER NOT TOUR WITH CREED....

Mark

that's the spirit Omar!

Magick

Magick Ambient

*Nods*

=====

I read that report incorrectly.. I thought Chester said Scott Weiland, but then I see all this mention about Creed. *Cringes about having to sit through Creed at a LP concert*

Will

...lol.

I only like a few of their songs but I don't not like them... :unsure:

.: Akuma-sama :joe: