There is a HIGH probability that Faint is next!

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by torres, Apr 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

I totally disagree that lying from you is boring thats one of the best songs on meteora. i think numb should be the next single,its a awsome song for people to hear. Numb can put Meteora on top more than it is because its a song thats similar to the Ht songs. People Will Love this song if its release :D [/b][/quote]
    Ya man I would have to agree, Lying from You is one of the best songs on the album. They could totally release that song as a single. I think it owuld make a better single than Faint, although Faint is an awesome song i think it will mostly only appeal to LP fans.

Also I don't thikn they will release Numb as a single. It is a really good song but the only reason why i don't think they will release it is because it is the last track on the CD. I can't remember the last time a band released their last track as a single. Well maybe System of a Down but that song was also a bonus track.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

is it more than a coincidence al lthose songs were on the Meteora PLayer? i think not. maybe that's a reason.

remember guys, Pts.Of.Athrty and H! Vltg3 were "encouraged" by LP to be played on the radio stations, i didn't see H! Vltg3 becoem a single. maybe these 4 songs on the Meteora PLayer are being encouraged to be played on the radio stations so that more people will pick up Meteora. [/b][/quote]
    Agreed.

!! Comrade Omar !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.