Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Star Scream

Star Scream Does A Machine Like You Ever Experience Fear

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he

2. Simba

Simba HEREEEE'SSSS JOHNNY

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his

3. Star Scream

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and

4. Simba

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end

5. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not

6. Simba

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is

:trollface:

7. Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end

8. Simba

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{

9. Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really.

10. Simba

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro :trollface:

11. Star Scream

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i

12. Simba

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll

13. Super Sonic

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are.

14. Star Scream

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if

15. Simba

haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a

16. Star Scream

haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza

17. Super Sonic

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared

18. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat

19. Super Sonic

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of

20. Simba

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and