Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said hello im

2. Simba

Simba HEREEEE'SSSS JOHNNY

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said "Hello im Maury the meerkat"

3. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said "Hello im Maury the meerkat." The meerkat died.

4. Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said "Hello im Maury the meerkat." The meerkat died. Why you trolling.

5. Super Sonic

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said "Hello im Maury the meerkat." The meerkat died. Why you trolling. Keep on rolling.

6. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said "Hello im Maury the meerkat." The meerkat died. Why you trolling. Keep on rolling. The meerkat's funeral

7. Super Sonic

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said "Hello im Maury the meerkat." The meerkat died. Why you trolling. Keep on rolling. The meerkat's funeral ended with Ree

8. Simba

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said "Hello im Maury the meerkat." The meerkat died. Why you trolling. Keep on rolling. The meerkat's funeral ended with Ree dying. The end.

9. Super Sonic

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said "Hello im Maury the meerkat." The meerkat died. Why you trolling. Keep on rolling. The meerkat's funeral ended with Ree dying. The end. Simba stop trolling.

10. Simba

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said "Hello im Maury the meerkat." The meerkat died. Why you trolling. Keep on rolling. The meerkat's funeral ended with Ree dying. The end. Simba stop trolling. Okay so anyways

11. Zane

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said "Hello im Maury the meerkat." The meerkat died. Why you trolling. Keep on rolling. The meerkat's funeral ended with Ree dying. The end. Simba stop trolling. Okay so anyways I got Coldplay

12. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said "Hello im Maury the meerkat." The meerkat died. Why you trolling. Keep on rolling. The meerkat's funeral ended with Ree dying. The end. Simba stop trolling. Okay so anyways I got Coldplay to shove a

13. Super Sonic

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said "Hello im Maury the meerkat." The meerkat died. Why you trolling. Keep on rolling. The meerkat's funeral ended with Ree dying. The end. Simba stop trolling. Okay so anyways I got Coldplay to shove a golden hedgehog up

14. Zane

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said "Hello im Maury the meerkat." The meerkat died. Why you trolling. Keep on rolling. The meerkat's funeral ended with Ree dying. The end. Simba stop trolling. Okay so anyways I got Coldplay to shove a golden hedgehog up Tebow's lucky earhole

15. Simba

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said "Hello im Maury the meerkat." The meerkat died. Why you trolling. Keep on rolling. The meerkat's funeral ended with Ree dying. The end. Simba stop trolling. Okay so anyways I got Coldplay to shove a golden hedgehog up Tebow's lucky earhole and then the golden hedgehog

16. Zane

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said "Hello im Maury the meerkat." The meerkat died. Why you trolling. Keep on rolling. The meerkat's funeral ended with Ree dying. The end. Simba stop trolling. Okay so anyways I got Coldplay to shove a golden hedgehog up Tebow's lucky earhole and then the golden hedgehog ran super faster

17. Super Sonic

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said "Hello im Maury the meerkat." The meerkat died. Why you trolling. Keep on rolling. The meerkat's funeral ended with Ree dying. The end. Simba stop trolling. Okay so anyways I got Coldplay to shove a golden hedgehog up Tebow's lucky earhole and then the golden hedgehog ran super faster than the white

18. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said "Hello im Maury the meerkat." The meerkat died. Why you trolling. Keep on rolling. The meerkat's funeral ended with Ree dying. The end. Simba stop trolling. Okay so anyways I got Coldplay to shove a golden hedgehog up Tebow's lucky earhole and then the golden hedgehog ran super faster than the white light that ran

19. Super Sonic

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said "Hello im Maury the meerkat." The meerkat died. Why you trolling. Keep on rolling. The meerkat's funeral ended with Ree dying. The end. Simba stop trolling. Okay so anyways I got Coldplay to shove a golden hedgehog up Tebow's lucky earhole and then the golden hedgehog ran super faster than the white light that ran a super speedy

20. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

I haven't posted a post since I posted posts which posted a nude pic of Jeffs mom in the year of the mother lovers from Mothafuckin Mars, where all the Sonics rule the big asshole of awesome. Then i chugged some milk and didn't puke but I had become sick when Jeffs mom decided that Sonic should make something bad and suck on some rotten intergalactic supernova brain freezing alien nipple sluge with beef burgers. Britney Spear's mom bent Super Sonic over Pidgeons head. So then Pidgeon decided to stick his humongous green slimy, smelly, disgusting, colossal nose hairs up zanes delicious roasted turkey butt for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at Christmas time. When the golden Super Sonic fell off of the tallest tree in the world and when he landed on his sharp tail and died. The end, this is not. JK it is simba7032's penis's end which Zane wants :{ But not really. Cool story bro i wish i was a troll, but you are. so therefore if Zane was a pineapple on pizza, the I disappeared. Suddenly a meerkat popped out of zane's asshole and said "Hello im Maury the meerkat." The meerkat died. Why you trolling. Keep on rolling. The meerkat's funeral ended with Ree dying. The end. Simba stop trolling. Okay so anyways I got Coldplay to shove a golden hedgehog up Tebow's lucky earhole and then the golden hedgehog ran super faster than the white light that ran a super speedy non-sensical sentence through