Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate

2. Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate Derek's chickens with

3. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate Derek's chickens with alot of cum

4. Tim

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate Derek's chickens with alot of cum. The warthogs then

5. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate Derek's chickens with alot of cum. The warthogs then took Ree to

6. Tim

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate Derek's chickens with alot of cum. The warthogs then took Ree to their evil lair

7. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate Derek's chickens with alot of cum. The warthogs then took Ree to their evil lair and made her

8. Tim

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate Derek's chickens with alot of cum. The warthogs then took Ree to their evil lair and made her eat magical cupcakes

9. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate Derek's chickens with alot of cum. The warthogs then took Ree to their evil lair and made her eat magical cupcakes that was spiked

10. Tim

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate Derek's chickens with alot of cum. The warthogs then took Ree to their evil lair and made her eat magical cupcakes that was spiked with Liz's diabolical

11. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate Derek's chickens with alot of cum. The warthogs then took Ree to their evil lair and made her eat magical cupcakes that was spiked with Liz's diabolical awesomeness! The next

12. Tim

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate Derek's chickens with alot of cum. The warthogs then took Ree to their evil lair and made her eat magical cupcakes that was spiked with Liz's diabolical awesomeness! The next day, a giant

13. Marslaeufer

Marslaeufer The best Me I can ever be.

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate Derek's chickens with alot of cum. The warthogs then took Ree to their evil lair and made her eat magical cupcakes that was spiked with Liz's diabolical awesomeness! The next day, a giant Elephant hit the

14. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate Derek's chickens with alot of cum. The warthogs then took Ree to their evil lair and made her eat magical cupcakes that was spiked with Liz's diabolical awesomeness! The next day, a giant Elephant hit the LPA with his

15. Marslaeufer

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate Derek's chickens with alot of cum. The warthogs then took Ree to their evil lair and made her eat magical cupcakes that was spiked with Liz's diabolical awesomeness! The next day, a giant Elephant hit the LPA with his huge and fleshy

16. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate Derek's chickens with alot of cum. The warthogs then took Ree to their evil lair and made her eat magical cupcakes that was spiked with Liz's diabolical awesomeness! The next day, a giant Elephant hit the LPA with his huge and fleshy *beeeeep* just to

17. Marslaeufer

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate Derek's chickens with alot of cum. The warthogs then took Ree to their evil lair and made her eat magical cupcakes that was spiked with Liz's diabolical awesomeness! The next day, a giant Elephant hit the LPA with his huge and fleshy *beeeeep* just to prove, that he'd

18. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate Derek's chickens with alot of cum. The warthogs then took Ree to their evil lair and made her eat magical cupcakes that was spiked with Liz's diabolical awesomeness! The next day, a giant Elephant hit the LPA with his huge and fleshy *beeeeep* just to prove, that he'd save the flying

19. Tim

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate Derek's chickens with alot of cum. The warthogs then took Ree to their evil lair and made her eat magical cupcakes that was spiked with Liz's diabolical awesomeness! The next day, a giant Elephant hit the LPA with his huge and fleshy *beeeeep* just to prove, that he'd save the flying space kitty from

20. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started to fail by dressing up like the handicapped monkey in a thong which he edited. The thong was the color green with polka dots and stretch marks gonna left around when the stripper goes in the supermarket to buy canned bread and he forgot to dance like a squid and a supervisor was dissatisfied with the unattractiveness of the thong with razors out. So soon after I shitted 10 type of cookies which in fact was tasted by the four horsemen which were very horny because they rode vibrating horses and Charlie fucked a paraplegic elf with presents from a floating unicorn. The unicorn puked out three gold penises which all ejaculated feral warthogs and Timothy ate Derek's chickens with alot of cum. The warthogs then took Ree to their evil lair and made her eat magical cupcakes that was spiked with Liz's diabolical awesomeness! The next day, a giant Elephant hit the LPA with his huge and fleshy *beeeeep* just to prove, that he'd save the flying space kitty from the big evil