Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

One little boy named Mustard went to Derek's sex shop to find some ivory dildos. The light that never on started to blink and he escaped. When Derek went to fuck all bitches in the bordell, he could see how ugly the bitches are, but then he stumbled upon a book with names of every single beautiful girl in Jamaica, so he booked a flight but missed flight due to diarrhea. Todd is a good nugget because he looks like he's trying to get some donkey dick inside a female donkey's Louis Vuitton handbag. But when he did so, the motherfucker stole my tissues to clean

2. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

One little boy named Mustard went to Derek's sex shop to find some ivory dildos. The light that never on started to blink and he escaped. When Derek went to fuck all bitches in the bordell, he could see how ugly the bitches are, but then he stumbled upon a book with names of every single beautiful girl in Jamaica, so he booked a flight but missed flight due to diarrhea. Todd is a good nugget because he looks like he's trying to get some donkey dick inside a female donkey's Louis Vuitton handbag. But when he did so, the motherfucker stole my tissues to clean my green turds.

3. lime treacle

One little boy named Mustard went to Derek's sex shop to find some ivory dildos. The light that never on started to blink and he escaped. When Derek went to fuck all bitches in the bordell, he could see how ugly the bitches are, but then he stumbled upon a book with names of every single beautiful girl in Jamaica, so he booked a flight but missed flight due to diarrhea. Todd is a good nugget because he looks like he's trying to get some donkey dick inside a female donkey's Louis Vuitton handbag. But when he did so, the motherfucker stole my tissues to clean my green turds. Mustard encountered a

4. Melis

Melis when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory LPA Super Member

One little boy named Mustard went to Derek's sex shop to find some ivory dildos. The light that never on started to blink and he escaped. When Derek went to fuck all bitches in the bordell, he could see how ugly the bitches are, but then he stumbled upon a book with names of every single beautiful girl in Jamaica, so he booked a flight but missed flight due to diarrhea. Todd is a good nugget because he looks like he's trying to get some donkey dick inside a female donkey's Louis Vuitton handbag. But when he did so, the motherfucker stole my tissues to clean my green turds. Mustard encountered a black and white

5. lime treacle

One little boy named Mustard went to Derek's sex shop to find some ivory dildos. The light that never on started to blink and he escaped. When Derek went to fuck all bitches in the bordell, he could see how ugly the bitches are, but then he stumbled upon a book with names of every single beautiful girl in Jamaica, so he booked a flight but missed flight due to diarrhea. Todd is a good nugget because he looks like he's trying to get some donkey dick inside a female donkey's Louis Vuitton handbag. But when he did so, the motherfucker stole my tissues to clean my green turds. Mustard encountered a black and white dildo and decided

6. Gibs

Gibs The Prog Nerd Über Member

One little boy named Mustard went to Derek's sex shop to find some ivory dildos. The light that never on started to blink and he escaped. When Derek went to fuck all bitches in the bordell, he could see how ugly the bitches are, but then he stumbled upon a book with names of every single beautiful girl in Jamaica, so he booked a flight but missed flight due to diarrhea. Todd is a good nugget because he looks like he's trying to get some donkey dick inside a female donkey's Louis Vuitton handbag. But when he did so, the motherfucker stole my tissues to clean my green turds. Mustard encountered a black and white dildo and decided to penetrate his

7. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

One little boy named Mustard went to Derek's sex shop to find some ivory dildos. The light that never on started to blink and he escaped. When Derek went to fuck all bitches in the bordell, he could see how ugly the bitches are, but then he stumbled upon a book with names of every single beautiful girl in Jamaica, so he booked a flight but missed flight due to diarrhea. Todd is a good nugget because he looks like he's trying to get some donkey dick inside a female donkey's Louis Vuitton handbag. But when he did so, the motherfucker stole my tissues to clean my green turds. Mustard encountered a black and white dildo and decided to penetrate his head with the

8. lime treacle

One little boy named Mustard went to Derek's sex shop to find some ivory dildos. The light that never on started to blink and he escaped. When Derek went to fuck all bitches in the bordell, he could see how ugly the bitches are, but then he stumbled upon a book with names of every single beautiful girl in Jamaica, so he booked a flight but missed flight due to diarrhea. Todd is a good nugget because he looks like he's trying to get some donkey dick inside a female donkey's Louis Vuitton handbag. But when he did so, the motherfucker stole my tissues to clean my green turds. Mustard encountered a black and white dildo and decided to penetrate his head with the spear he found