Top twelve reasons homosexual marriage..

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Jila, Apr 16, 2004.

TeMpEsT

TeMpEsT Live To Thrash LPA Super Member

Everything there made sense except for #8, it was just looney. Still funny though, and I know it's a joke.

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

i find it amusing :lol:

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Maybe the fact that some of the points are just plain stupid and the fact it says 'deep sarcastic irony' at the end? <_>

I think that owns. Thanks for making my day with that, Pyro =P

Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

i think it's funny , if it wasn't sarcastic it wouldn't be funny

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

yeah exactly. thats the point of the whole list - to be sarcastic. (GOD its hard to spell that word)

Heterosexuality, homosexuality and asexuality are present in nature.

- Heterosexuality: Humans engage in heterosexual intercourse, for reproductive as well as sexual purposes.

- Homosexuality: Homosexual copulation takes place between seahorses in an aquarium, especially if there are no members of the opposite sex present.

- Asexuality: The amoeba, a cell-like organism, reproduces by splitting into two.

These are all scientific facts. Whoever thinks homosexuality is not "natural" should really think again. Nature really speaks for itself.

EDIT: I got the sarcasm, btw. :lol: That was just a general note to all the people who use the same argument to oppose gay marriage.

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

- Heterosexuality: Humans engage in heterosexual intercourse, for reproductive as well as sexual purposes.

- Homosexuality: Homosexual copulation takes place between seahorses in an aquarium, especially if there are no members of the opposite sex present.

- Asexuality: The amoeba, a cell-like organism, reproduces by splitting into two.

These are all scientific facts. Whoever thinks homosexuality is not "natural" should really think again. Nature really speaks for itself.

EDIT: I got the sarcasm, btw. :lol: That was just a general note to all the people who use the same argument to oppose gay marriage. [/b][/quote]
    i REALLY dont get what youre saying with the homosexuality/asexuality stuff :lol: its like chinese. but yeah.

lp_dreamer

lp_dreamer Well-Known Member

30 something posts later and everyones still bickering about it being a joke lol

Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

also, all this is legal in The Netherlands! :D :D :D

do you know how snails do it? I've seen it ones and I can tell you they are by themselves and they lay eggs out off there heads... seeing the picture :lol:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Um... who cares? That has nothing to do with anything.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

EDIT: I got the sarcasm, btw. :lol: That was just a general note to all the people who use the same argument to oppose gay marriage. [/b][/quote]
    It's a joke!

Will

It's a joke! [/b][/quote]
    She knows. She was making a point.

dlpalex

dlpalex Well-Known Member

Correct me if I am wrong but I think seriously think PyRoMaNiaK is homophobic. I am straight but my best friend of 14 years is now 3 years gay. I didn't stop or will not stop being friend because he is gay. I think that Gay ppl should have the same rights as us straight ppl and get married. I mean after all they are humans just like that. Just humans with different values so to speak. It just like saying black ppl cant eat in the same room with white ppl because he is black. Its stupid and its wrong.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

It was a joke! Read the full damn thread before replying!

Jila

Jila Super Member LPA Super Member

um, youre wrong.

Missy

Missy Well-Known Member

It was a joke! Read the full damn thread before replying! [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

I find this whole topic completely hilarious. Honestly, people, read the list.

It's a joke.

By intentionally using stupid reasons as support to why gay marriage should be illegal, it actually shows the lunacy of it all and thus proves why gay marriage should be legal. In other words, it's making fun of whoever opposes gay marriage by making all the arguments made by opposition sound ridiculous. That's why it's funny in case you haven't figured it out by now.

Will

In my honest opinion, banning homosexual marriage is pointless.

It's like they're passing a law that says you aren't allowed to be mentally retarded -- it's just stupid.

ella1432

ella1432 Well-Known Member

1) it has to be natural because it HAPPENS and it has happened since the beginning of mankind, which, in my opinion, didn't start with this big bloke putting a geezer and a girl on earth and saying pointless stuff like "don't eat those apples" or whatever he was supposed to have said.
    2) gay people won't marry for religious reasons most of the time because you'll probably find most gay people aren't religious, since religion is against it.
    3) this means they want to marry for legal reasons, because a gay partner won't be seen as a legal next-of-kin but a heterosexual partner will and they want to change this and have rights. this is what it is all about. rights. and why shouldn't we give them rights? if you have a gay relationship shouldn't the partner have rights just as a heterosexual one if something happens to you?