Toronto Show

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by esaul17, Aug 1, 2007.

esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Anyone here going to be there? Just wondering.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

I'll be there. Tickets just came in this morning actually :D

esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Oh yeah, you got pit tickets! Lucky...

By the way, did you say you used to live in Midland?

artemisxxx

artemisxxx New Member

Toronto Projekt

Hello,

I am new to these forums. I'm going to the Toronto show. I can't wait. Very excited. Because of PR, I've discovered that I like My Chemical Romance and Placebo quite a bit. Some of the singles I heard from Taking Back Sunday and HIM sound quite good too. This should be a great time. :)

Esaul, thank you for your posting on Setlists. THat was great. I have been trying to listen to the bands I do not know, but it's hard to know what songs to really focus on. This will help me make some CDs, and get familiar with the songs that they will likely play. I'll enjoy the concert so much more if I have some familiarity (or if I know which bands I really don't want to hear).

It's my first festival type concert really. Can we come and go into the Molson Amphitheatre if we want to go for lunch/dinner or dont' want to hear part of the festival? I was thinking of going early to buy some merchandise then head out for lunch. Just a thought.

I have an extra two tickets in Section 203 row T that my friends backed out of. If anyone knows anyone who might like these tickets, please message me ([email protected]). I just want to recoup my costs really.

Hope to hear more talk about the setlists, PR in general and more specifically Toronto talk!

(BTW, I love LP for Hybrid Theory and Meteora, but I also love Minutes To Midnight -- yes, different style, but still very good... hope they come out with more in the not too distant future. I think they just have a talent and chemistry to create great music -- kinda like U2 IMHO).

mis

mis Well-Known Member

I'll be there. Can't wait. It's my first LP concert and first time going to the Molson Amp.