Tour ?? - HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by BadSeed420, Mar 1, 2004.

BadSeed420

BadSeed420 New Member

here is my dilema, I am going to the LP show in Miami (Sunrise) FL this week but I have not the best seats (Side View.. :( ..ack!!) I know I know I should have ordered them sooner, but thats another story. My question for everyone...If you have been to a show on the tour in an arena, did they let you move to another section after the show started...or like 1/2 way through the show?? I am in the LPU and I have my t-shirt and stuff but I am just curious if I will be able to move over a few sections to get a better view, I don't care if I have to stand in the tunnell the whole time! :mike: !! thanks in advance...

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I stayed in my spot (the F*cking back row) for the whole show and then left a few songs from the end so i didnt have to deal with the hassle of crowds. I tried to go back in on the back part of the floor and they said I couldn't go in. I stayed in the tunnel after that and was the only idiot jumping up and down outside of the show. :lol:
    I don't think you will be able to do that until near the very end of the show when people are starting to leave.

Super Xero

Super Xero Well-Known Member

When you have floor tickets (like I did) you get an orange arm band and they "x" your ticket. They also check for those if you leave the area (like to get a drink) and try to come back.

kellih1280

kellih1280 Member

I think it all depends on the arena you are going to! I dont know what Miami's arena is like.. but we had wristbands for the floor, and general admission for the rest.. it was a madhouse!! But every venue is different!! But unless the security is just rediculous.. you should hopefully be able to move.. atleast when people start leaving! I dunno.. having my LPU shirt on did nothing for the security at the show I went to, lol!! I dont know if you are in the meet n' greet.. but if you are.. then its more likely that someone will help you move up! Some of the meet n' greet people at my show got released from the mng onto the floor! But some didnt and had to go to the nosebleed section! Good luck.. and have fun no matter where you are sitting!! The show is gonna rock!!! :D

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

At some venues, at some concerts, the mosh pit is first-come-first-serve. If there's a pit at the venue you're going to and it's open to anyone, and you're not a wuss, get there early and get in there :D

best seats in the house, except they're not seats :D