Tour page update

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by PaulGardinerLP, Dec 30, 2011.

PaulGardinerLP

PaulGardinerLP Well-Known Member

Hellooo! Guys, you need to update the tour page! You have loads of blue LP symbols indicating previous tour dates. This is fine but you should edit the page to make way for a red LP symbol indicating the Rock AM Ring 2012 gig which has been confirmed. Have a word with the guys who update/maintain the website and get them to add the dates as and when the gigs are confirmed! This will be good to encourage new users to sign up. Tour dates are important to fans. You also recently promoted your new tour page. Please take this as constructive criticism from an amateur web designer!

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

1) You make it sound like this is a detriment to the site's future. There's only been what, one date announced for 2012 thus far? Which is in June? Which is like, five months from now? :lol:
    2) You didn't really give any constructive criticism... Just reminded us we haven't added a tour date to the tour page. Thank you for pointing that out, though.
    3) Updating tour dates =/= web design.
    4) This is posted in the wrong place. *moves to Feedback*

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Yeah, guess with it being the holidays and the date only being confirmed a little over a week it got left in the cold. No worries, Paul, you may now browse the tour map with that red LP symbol you once desired.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

In all seriousness, we do greatly appreciate feedback and suggestions like this and we encourage anybody who notices something incorrect on our site, or anything outdated or missing to please always notify us so we can get it taken it care of. This site was built by a couple of fans back in 2002, and is still run today by the fans. It's your input Paul (and the input of others) that makes our site what it is.

So thank you for bringing this to our attention, and please don't hesitate to inform us in the future if anything is out of date. Same applies to anybody viewing this thread :).

Derek

There's no need for sarcasm folks. Paul was trying to help and its unnecessary to respond with sarcasm.

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

There's no need to double post either Derek :trollface:

Derek

You know, if you ever want to be staff here, trolling the admins is not the way to get there. Just saying :p.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Don't listen to him, Ben. I do it all the time and I'm staff!

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Now that I think of it, is there anyway we can completely remove the Pensacola show from the tour page? It's just too painful to look at. :lol:

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

That's what I figured. "Be like Joe as much as possible." That's what I tell myself everyday.

In other news it's nice to see that the tour page is updated and all. I remember when some of the South American shows weren't updated. It's too bad there aren't more photos/videos though.

I don't think they should. They haven't removed the other shows that got cancelled. I think it will be nice from a historical perspective to look back and go "oh yeah, LP was supposed to go there but didn't!"

Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
    hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

And then point it out when Jeff is around. :trollface:

PaulGardinerLP

PaulGardinerLP Well-Known Member

Haha! I forgot I even posted this thread! I was slightly intoxicated when doing so (I assume!). I had no intention to come across as.... a critic?? I guess because I have started a Web Design degree, I was a little up my own ass! Jealous because I do not yet have the skills to build a website as good as this one! :p

Star Scream

Star Scream Does A Machine Like You Ever Experience Fear

bhahhahahahhahhaahahahahhahahaha...... cool argument between Derek, Jeff and Ben lol.... i never trolled anyone:trollface: