Tsunami Relief Concert

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Minus, Feb 24, 2005.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I've been reading reviews and I've found some very interesting things. Makes me wish I lived in Cali and could go.

First off, LP played something I haven't actually ever heard them play live before... Frgt/10, since Jurassic 5 was on the bill, Chali 2na would have easily been able to fill in his verses. Man I wish I could have been there for that, must have been great... that makes what, a total of two whole Reanimation songs they've played live (excluding intros and the OSC bridge)?

Second, Jay-Z performed with LP again, which makes a total of three times I believe. At the Roxy, one of the shows of PR'04, and now the Tsunami Relief Concert.

Anyone have the setlist for LP at the concert? I'm very curious as to what else was played.

Sold My Soul To Yo Mama

Sold My Soul To Yo Mama Well-Known Member

I wonder if they played any new songs that no one heard before, that would had been awesome.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

They've played P5hng Me Aw*y (or something) on LIT too, so that makes 3 :lol:

Minus

They've played P5hng Me Aw*y (or something) on LIT too, so that makes 3 :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I was counting Pushing, there's PMA and Frgt/10... what else have they played from Reanimation?

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

they often play the intro for crawling like the one from reanimation. thats all i can think of ^_^

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

The Jon Davis verses from 1stp Klosr, as well.

Minus

I noted the verses and intros... as can be read in the first post.

So nobody here went to the Relief Concert I'm assuming?

lofton0788

lofton0788 Well-Known Member

did they play any of their own songs that they would normally play???

Minus

Well, seeing as I wasn't there, I wouldn't know.

Past history would suggest that they played One Step Closer (as it's closed practically every set they've ever played) and most likely songs like Numb, Breaking The Habit, etc.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Don't Stay
    Somewhere I Belong
    Runaway
    FRGT/10 (feat. Chali 2Na, first time live ever)
    Breaking The Habit
    Crawling
    Dirt Off Your Shoulders/Lying From You
    Big Pimpin'/Papercut
    Jigga What/Faint
    Numb/Encore
    Izzo/In The End
    Points Of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer

Last 6 songs were all with Jay-Z, obviously. Yeah I copied this from the Got News thread, lol. :lol: It's somewhat similar to the MTV Mashups show where they did 5 of their songs before Jay came out, except they added Frgt/10 and replaced the Hip-Hop Medley with Runaway and From the Inside with Crawling. The order was a little different too.

And Minus Xero, here's all LP's played from Reanimation:

Pts.Of.Athrty (intro to Points of Authority) on PR04 and Rock Am Ring

Frgt/10

P5hng Me A*wy

Wth>You (every live performance of With You since Reanimation has had the Wth>You verse parts in it, and Chester sings the chorus with the notes he uses in Wth>You, but the guitar is the same as Hybrid Theory and the extra rap verse isn't included)

1stp Klosr (Intro and bridge, the bridge was added after Reanimation, and recently on PR04 they started including the Reanimation intro as well as the explosions at the end of the song.)

Krwlng (Intro has been played before Crawling since Reanimation but on PR04 they started playing the full Reanimation intro instead of just a short few seconds of it like they used to.)

So they've done 2 full songs, 2 songs that are semi-Reanimation, and 2 intros from Reanimation.

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

They also did a verse from the Reanimation version of Runaway. Mainly during the LPUnderground Tour.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I've only heard one bootleg of that, and all it was, Chester messed up and started singing the Reanimation lyrics. You can tell by how he sings them he's all like "Uh...what am I singing?" :lol:

In fact it was in Hamburg, Germany, on 2-27-03. I've got other bootlegs from the LPU tour that year and he only did it at that one show, so yeah I think he just messed up.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

didnt you go to that show?