Type O Negative frontman presumed dead

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by $pvcxGhxztCasey, Apr 15, 2010.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

It's not the first time Peter Steele has been rumored to have passed away, but this time it looks like it's not a joke. According to Mistress Juliya from FUSE TV (remember Uranium?), Peter died of heart failure today (last night technically, seeing as how it's 12:50 AM CT time).

This is fucking sad, next to Trent Reznor, Steele was one of favorite vocalists. I'm not the type of fan that is going to care about the music in this case, I feel horrible for his bandmates, other friends and especially his family. I'm hoping this is all an elaborate joke to "unveil" the new TON album like last time, but something says this is real. I'm really just heart broken right now, it's a strange feeling to have when someone dies that you have no personal connection to.

Here is the article from Blabbermouth, I'll link to it as well so you can see the Twitter posts.

[video=youtube;LXIWRan3XGY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXIWRan3XGY[/video]
    [video=youtube;XjjJUxYe0QU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjjJUxYe0QU&feature=PlayList&p=D4F4E021793ED9CC&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1[/video]

Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

Well fuck.

Disturbedthoughts

Disturbedthoughts *Twitch*

If it's another joke...it's not funny. If it's true...damn...he was a good vocalist.

{Edit} Seems it has been confirmed by the other members. That's a damn shame.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Yep, it's been confirmed. I never listened to them, but I know a lot of people who liked them and it's sad to see anyone die.