Underage Sex, who has had it?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Polychromatic, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

Exactly.

2. Polychromatic

Polychromatic Banned

Hah this stuff is pretty true.

3. @LP2K12

@LP2K12 Est. 2K12

Lost my virginity at 12. Yes, 12. It was stupid and all due to a dare. However, I'm glad that the girl and I are still friends and I was smart enough to go to an adult to make sure it was safe.

You'd be amazed how many teens/pre-teens are pressured into stupidity. When I met my now wife, I became really close with her family. She has a family member who lost their virginity at 13.

4. travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

I once penetrated a vagina with my entire body, not just my penis, when I was 0.

5. @LP2K12

@LP2K12 Est. 2K12

You, win the thread. Although, I think it was supposed to be serious. Still, thumbs up.

6. Nobody Can Shave Me Now

Nobody Can Shave Me Now Formerly known as Ron Jeremy LPA VIP

:awesome: :lol:

I was 13

Giggity

7. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Virgin here. I'm not waiting for marriage or anything, i just haven't met someone that i feel like i wanna do it with.

8. sotrix

sotrix @lplive

Kinda obvious to say 'I'm not gonna have sex until I have a girlfriend' ... but I digress. Oh and the best sex is not "planned" ahead of time.

What (sane) woman would MARRY a man she hasn't had sex with? If I was a women and heard that I'd think you had some sort of serious medical problem. Would you at least let her see you naked?

Luckiest girl in the world!

9. travz21

These are my thoughts as well. I don't get how people can plan on living the rest with someone if they have no idea how good the sex is. I'd imagine those marriages end up failing just as often as the rest.

10. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I'm likely going to get some toolish response for pointing this out, but not everyone is preoccupied with sex and it doesn't have to be a priority in a relationship. I think that's pretty simple and easy to comprehend.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  11. travz21

Maybe not new relationships, but in marriages it is. If it's not, the wife/husband gets it from somewhere else from another outlet. Like 90% of marriages without sex are either miserable, have cheating involved, or both. Even regular girlfriend/boyfriend relationships are like that. More relationship sex = more smiles.

12. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

You don't have to have sex to show people you love them, really. I know some tool guys tried to tell me otherwise (oh where are they now? Jail for having sex with a minor). But I do agree with Dean and his statement does not deserve a toolish reply. I mean, some people vow to abstain from sex (like a good friend of mine) for not only religious reasons but also personal.

13. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Actually ALOT of people abstain from sex until marriage.

It's disrespectful to start questioning someone's sanity on this basis. There are several reasons both religious and personal for not wanting to have sex until marriage, and although I personally don't believe someone should have to wait unti they're married to have sex, it's admirable that some people actually adhere to this principle.

Hell, it's only in the past 50-60 years or so that sex before marriage was even considered normal. Intercourse out of wedlock was frowned upon and still is in various places across the world.

14. El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

So true..

15. Rohit LP

Rohit LP The Silent Red

same here...me 17..

16. deftonesfan867

deftonesfan867 976-EVIL

Nothing wrong with waiting, but if you do get married and no sex happens then someone either has had a trouble passed or they feel nothing for the other person.

Only a fool would think love and sex have zero relation.

17. cstebila

cstebila an emerging paradigm

I was just reminiscing about that which relates to this topic around 4:30 AM the other day/night.