Viva Pinata Singing All That Remains

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by androidkaita, Jul 15, 2007.

androidkaita

androidkaita Well-Known Member

Viva Pinata singing Six by all that remains lol. Idk what happened when I saved the movie, sorry for the half-green-screen thing, but its still enjoyable I think. Hope you like it;

[YOUTUBE]DYZSJQ2N7CA[/YOUTUBE]

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Half green screen is because you are using clips that are in divx format. Currently Windows Movie Maker (at least in Vista) encounters issues when converting divx clips to wmv format and that is why the green screen appears.

Solution? Save the initial project as a DV-AVI file in Windows Movie Maker (it'll be huge, just a warning) and then import that dv-avi file back in and make sure you draw it completely in the time line. Then go ahead and save the temporary project in a file type of your choice. By doing so, once you play it back it should have erased that issue altogether, then you're free to delete the HUGE dv-avi file and keep the one that was converted from that. Yes, I know it's very time consuming but as of right now this is the only known fix.

androidkaita

thanks, but since I didnt save the project, i wont do it for this video. BUt i will probably need that for next time.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Always save your projects. Especially if you're like me and spend an hour trying to sync 20 seconds to a certain part of a song. I'd recommend saving often with the really dedicated projects in case your PC locks up or Windows Movie Maker crashes (which is often on older computers as I've discovered..thank god mine's newer).

androidkaita

thanks again

Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

I thought it was pretty good. The solo was entertaining, that's for sure :lol: .

androidkaita

thanks lol