Waiting For The End Clip

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Necifix

Necifix Well-Known Member

bLePn lives an hour away from me! Lol, weird.

But, yeah. I loved the clip. Mike does sound a bit odd, the first word, I'll admit, was pop. At least when I heard it, but, I don't think it will be bad. I did not like TC at first, but, now I love it.

2. Xodus112

Xodus112 Well-Known Member

I haven't heard the song but according to many anything that isn't heavy on guitars is pop.

3. Hybridora

Hybridora Well-Known Member

Gah...I'm trying so hard still to not listen to W&K's and now this? I just need to stop comin on LPA till the album drops lol...not that I would be able to do that though >_<

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  4. El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

If I had a dollar for every time one of you fanboys quoted me today, I'd have.. well a lot of money right now..

5. Mo rezgui

Mo rezgui The Limitless Potential

Enough with this 'Pop' crap, this is Linkin Park we're talking about ha ha Man I find it amazing how Minutes to Midnight completely changed how i view music, and my interests in music then evolved. I love anything ambitious and luckily A thousand suns fits perfectly in my taste buds. For me at least, it's the perfect album so far

6. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Why do you have to respond in such a rude and dismissive way by calling him / her a "fanboy"? Seriously. Understand that some people may actually just like it and not be a "fanboy". This works both ways, and I'm really tired of today having to deal with people being rude to each other over liking / not liking the song. If people are going to disagree, can't we all do it whilst getting along and not making it personal?

----

This is an LP forum, even though we welcome all opinions, I think some people need to figure out how to handle others' better, because it's getting ridiculous seeing so much negative tension between members today.

7. DaveCNewton

DaveCNewton The Newtonator

To be honest, It isn't pop, it's an experiment. The album is heavily referred to as a concept album, We've already heard reggae on top of dirty new york beats and heavy guitars, along with the electronic/alternative genre that is the catalyst. I think this song is the experiment of messing with todays popular music culture, hence the choir, and the little guitar stab (which I'm sure there will be more of in the whole song). It's not pop, It's LP style pop

8. the enigma

the enigma The Routine Scar

Hmmm...not sure why most people are "WHOA!" or "WTF?" It's a preview. A 30 sec. clip of a possibly 3 to 5 min song. This is like reading the first few sentences of a book and heralding it or damning it.

Just don't judge it yet, wait until it comes out in full. And then don't judge the album by 3 songs, wait for that to drop and then say whether it's good or bad.

9. bogdan971

bogdan971 Well-Known Member

Sounds cool
    Mike's part of the song reminds me of another song...not sure what song... I can't remember what song sounded so similar to the mike part in this song... I just can't remember :( It's very frustrating. =(

10. evulture

evulture Banned

i totally agree that today members are taking our frustrations on each other :awesome::awesome::awesome:

11. Mo rezgui

Mo rezgui The Limitless Potential

Hey guys, lets just Love Linkin Park shall we? That's why we're here ^_^

12. wolflink

wolflink I feel very privileged in debt for my thirst

I offer an apology to el muerto, hey muerto lets be friends again

13. Polychromatic

Polychromatic Banned

Best post by far. Don't judge stuff by samples. I hated "In Pieces" but fell in love with the full version.

Edit - what's with the horrible calls and feuds. People don't try to be funny when you argue if you are not.

14. cook

cook Banned

This!

It's incomprehensible to see such negative things here I mean, if you don't like it, swallow and so, you know you'll be almost kicked by everyone, at least you just want to bitch out things like Justin Bieber or Jonas Brothers and troll some stuff on that forums...but dudes, this is a serious forum, don't waste time.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  15. {L}EcM3311{P}

{L}EcM3311{P} Well-Known Member

I love Mike's Reggae sound in this

16. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I listened to this once when I had to post the news and I can't remember how this even sounded. :lol: Looking forward to the full song.

17. Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

Another fellow Twin Cities resident? Nice. The weirder coincidence is that me and Zane (a member here too) are from the same city and go to the same school. Welcome to LPA! Go MN haha.

If you hate spoilers so much, why not let a different admin post stuff like this :lol:? It seems like a simple solution to me.

18. Shayan86

Shayan86 Well-Known Member

Chester sounds really good.

19. hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

The song sounds pretty good. Mike singing is very interesting, Chester sounds amazing. Its a very happy song.

20. wolflink

wolflink I feel very privileged in debt for my thirst

hey guys a question,, is chester autotuned???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.