Wal-Mart Heir Dies in Crash

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Louis, Jun 28, 2005.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Let's just agree that this is a stalemate of differing opinions.

Testament

Testament \m/ LPA Super Member

You are officially the worst human being I've ever seen. I hope you have a good time burning in Hell. Your post completely disgusted me. How about (let's say) your father dies, and someone starts being a prick like you are. How would you feel? Im even debating right now whether or not to warn you for this. [/b][/quote]
    Why even debate, with a post as disgusting as that?

Jila

Jila Super Member LPA Super Member

its an open discussion and i am allowed to say what i feel. whether you like it or not that is how i feel and i dont need you telling me i am being disrespectful because you dont know me, therefore your opinion of me doesnt go very far, not that it would much if you did know me. if anything, you were being completely disrespectful to me, and quite possibly others who did not completely back up their statements or go in-dept about what they meant. blatantly telling people theyre being disrespectful with a set of morals that are your own brings everyone nowhere. besides, did i say "im glad he died" or some shit like that? no. so i dont know what the fuck you think i was trying to say, because i see absolutely nothing wrong with what i did.

secondly, i was acknowledging the fact that i dont need to acknowledge his death, if you really think about it, its not the same thing you were saying, that is, if its not that difficult of a concept to grasp for you.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

A child died in a South American Kathie Lee Clothing Line sweatshop tonight.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

It always sucks when you hear about somebody dieing. I always say rip or something like that. No, I dont know the man, no I dont know if he was good or bad. But I do know he died, and for that I have to contribute my sympathy. Thousands of people die every day, and if I hear about a certain person, or group of people through news or forums or something else, once again Ill contribute my sympathy. For example, the tsunami disaster. That was a lot of people lost that day. Who here can actually say they disregarded the lost people without giving the slightest bit of sympathy? Not me.

Ant

Ant Ambient

its an open discussion and i am allowed to say what i feel. whether you like it or not that is how i feel and i dont need you telling me i am being disrespectful because you dont know me, therefore your opinion of me doesnt go very far, not that it would much if you did know me. if anything, you were being completely disrespectful to me, and quite possibly others who did not completely back up their statements or go in-dept about what they meant. blatantly telling people theyre being disrespectful with a set of morals that are your own brings everyone nowhere. besides, did i say "im glad he died" or some shit like that? no. so i dont know what the fuck you think i was trying to say, because i see absolutely nothing wrong with what i did.

secondly, i was acknowledging the fact that i dont need to acknowledge his death, if you really think about it, its not the same thing you were saying, that is, if its not that difficult of a concept to grasp for you. [/b][/quote]
    Go ahead and keep hurling the insults... it really helps get your point across.

You're right... it is an open discussion, and you can say what you feel. Doesn't change it from being disrespectful. I don't have to know you to know that it's disrespectful -- if I saw someone peeing on someone's tombstone I'd consider it disrespectful, I don't need to know them, just like I don't need to know you.

Nope, you never said that. What you basically said in your post (albiet not exactly in this manner) was 'people die everyday, who cares?'. Tell me, why'd you even bother replying? You still haven't answered that question yet.

But, whatever. I'm going to stop replying because I don't want to get this topic locked. Go ahead and reply and insult me 20 more times, though -- I really don't care.

Jila

Jila Super Member LPA Super Member

fine, you can go ahead and think i was being disrespectful, but i know i wasnt because your interpretation of 'people die everyday, who cares?' is completely false, and changing my words and telling me what i meant does absoultely nothing.

and yes, i have answered your question in why i replied. go read.

i really dont want to be arguing with you because you obviously have to interpret what i say in your own way, but i will defend myself if you keep telling me how i act.

forgottenlp52

forgottenlp52 Well-Known Member

I miyself hate WalMart. Ya there prices are low but the fact that there trying to take away my dads job is crazy. There against the Union. I think the kids in Adfrica dying is more important than him dying, no disrepect but it is.