Watsky - Cardboard Castles

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Jeff, Mar 6, 2013.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'm sure there are a few of you guys here who are fans of Watsky. Well, his new album Cardboard Castles is now available to stream on Rap Genius, check it out!

Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

I listened to some earlier. I enjoyed it.

I actually got to meet him back in November. He did his last college campus poetry performance for the foreseeable future and I got to see him and shake his hand and get a picture. Really cool guy.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I don't know how I feel about it yet. I've just about listened to the entire album so far and nothing really stands out for me or is really memorable. I'll have to give it a few more listens I'm sure, but as it stands it's not as good as his self titled album.

Bradley

Bradley Butt makes me weep, I call it a “boo-hooty".

I pre-ordered the album online and got it signed by the great artist himself! Got the chance to listen to the whole thing yesterday and I have to say I'm pretty impressed on how well this turned out! I really didn't know what I was expecting but personally I had a great time listening to it. Some of the songs that sticked out to me would have to be Moral of the Story, Strong As An Oak, Hey Asshole, Tiny Glowing Screens Part 2, Sloppy Seconds.

In general, the whole album was pretty awesome!