We need some new emo's

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by LinkinTheory, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    LinkinTheory

LinkinTheory Well-Known Member

Okay, I think we need a "raised eyebrow" emo, and maybe a couple of those that one of the admins use that have the sign, those things rock! Oh, and maybe a thumbs up and down.

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

Yeah. We should. We should have every damn emoticon that the Adema Betrayed Forums has. Their emoticons are cool.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

For one...

Please stop comparing the LPA forums to the Adema Betrayed forums >_<. Technically we're not supposed to be related but we are due to our members, but each site does what they will, and to compare it with another's completely different is really not a good thing.

Also...

Admin pips* (or whatever pip you're talking about) shouldn't be considered an everyday thing on a forum. A pip usually indicates that they've been given a respected spot among the members.

Honestly I think the LPA is fine the way it is, but as I said before... Don't compare sites with eachother because it's likely they're not all going for the same thing.

*pips are the little images under the member's name.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

WORD.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Pips? Dude, this convo is about emoticons. Chill pill for Keaton.

Alexis

Alexis Extremely H! Vltg3

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Pointless post? This post isn't about pointing out mistakes. Chill pill for Jonny.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

I didn't make the topic now did I Will? I neither supported it, correct? Right.

Edit:
    Sorry if I came off rude.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I noticed he didn't say pips but I decided to keep it there so that hopefully if they even thought about making pips, I wouldn't have to retype it :).

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Holy crap. If we start giving away these pip's to undeserving members, there's going to be no motivation to post here anymore. You have to make a very good contribution to the forums and site if you want squat, not random titles and pips for people who just sign up. You only get things when you deserve them, not when you want them. People get pips because they're special, not because they're normal. If it was the other way around, random people would have record deals and movie oppourtunities for having absolutely no talent. I say we stop complaining about what LPAF doesn't have, and appreciate what we do have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.