What did you dream about last night?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Joe, Jul 25, 2005.

emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

I dreamed that I was with allot of people in my house,some of them I didn't knew,and we were just talking(I don't remember what about).And neer my apartment there was a sand factory....It was kind'ev creepy because there were this big truks that were carying the sand and driving the truks there were some strange creatures(very big)And working in the factory there were deformed people(like Smiegel)and some creepy looking freaks with little wings......

Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

:lol: Priceless.

I had a dream I was playing guitar with my ex-girl friend and then I kept disapearing and coming back.

I have shitty dreams. :p

Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

Last night i couldn't sleep but i tryed and well woke up everytime about 20 - 30 min later
    so i dreamed that i woke and every object in my room was standing upside down
    it totally freaked me out

later that night i dreamed about the first day off school or something where you need to sign stuff to get in the school
    i was in a room with some people from my previous school and a guy who looked very much alike Chester :p put he had more tattoos and i don't know why he was there cause he was definetly too old for that school !
    but the other people were talking really quiet about the Chester guy like "I don't wanna meet that guy in the dark" and stuff like that ...
    i really hated them :p LOL :D

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I had a really great dream last night, but i'll give you the back story so it makes sense.

When i was in year 6 (last year of junior school / 11 years old) i had a girlfriend named Marrie-Ann, but i moved, so it ended. Anyway, the dream was that my friend Steph was having a house party / friendly gathering, and i happened to roam upstairs, i went into her brothers room and instead it was a computer room and Marrie-Ann was using the computer, but she was older, like how i old i am now (18). We just started talking and that's all i remember. It was a great dream since i haven't seen her in years. :lol:

Lpimp

Lpimp Extremely H! Vltg3

2 days ago i dreamed that i met a girl(pretty cute girl)..then she said she had to go to her city(or country,can't remember)so i wrote her a letter of how cute she was and stuff,then days passed and we met in a parade so we hugged and started kissing,and then we stopped cuz my parents we're looking....

Im still trying to recognize that girl,it seems kinda familiar....i'll post a pic of who i think she was...oh,and no,i didn't had a wet dream that day :wth:

I'm still wondering if it's her

I met her at tagged.com

I think it was her cuz i told her that i really liked her lips :p

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I was walking naked in the library. And the book I wanted was waaaaay up, so I couldn't reach it. It sucked, cause I really wanted part 3 of that trilogy.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I had a great dream last night, i dreamed that me and some of my friends went up town to have a massive party in the dark, it was great, we was drinking & having fun. The best part about this was that where i live, there's a massive slope where all the shops are, like it's on a slant, and what we was doing was belly flopping down there to see how far we could get. Great stuff. :lol:

I had another dream too, it was another LPA dream aswell, i dreamed that me, Derek, Andrea & Hellflame and possibly some others met up for the first time, it was strange because we was talking like we had knew each other for ages, the next thing i know is that we all had a big pile on and began to have a laugh. We then all started to leave, but a woman, possibly somebody's mum, said "why are you all leaving, you all want to see each other right?", So we all stayed longer.

That's all i remember, some good dreaming last night. B)