What do people around you think about LP?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Anthony., Sep 13, 2003.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Some people like LP and but it seems like most don't. They're into rap but there are plenty of people who like rock. Most of my friends like them and I got one hooked on them. A lot say that they used to like them.

azn_rockstar

azn_rockstar Member

i'm from winnipeg... and i'm still into lp and think they're the greatest rock band out there.. ppl at my school are into the pop/rap trend...which is cool but not many ppl like lp or the rock genre...

frgt10_soldier

frgt10_soldier Banned

i go to school wearing my linkin park clothes and blaring them in my headphones....almost everyone here enjoys it...there not fans or anything but they like the logos linkin park has on there clothing...people alawys comment on it....thats a sweet t-shirt...some people were like were can i buy that..also last week i got to update the school jukebox...so i had to put reanimation and meteora in there...they already had hybrid theory.....so i always put on some linkin park in the cafeteria! its really funny....i played one step closer i little while ago and a bunch of people sang along with chester screaming shut up! it was great!

Ppr:Kut

Ppr:Kut Y2K

I live in Istanbul, Turkey...
    There are lots of people who loves LP... and lots of people who hates LP too.. Only 4 person listens LP in prep. classes in my school. and I'm the only LP fan.... so sad so sad.... :( :(

Toast

Toast Ambient

It sucks, most people trash LP [at our school], some of us love it but the rest! Oh well :mellow:

EvilMonyaki

EvilMonyaki Extremely H! Vltg3

ppl around me... some like it but others hate it.
    BUT EvilAmy is obsessed with it, u should see her room!! i live in QLD, Aust

Leslie

Leslie huh? LPA Super Member

Where I am from (Livingston, Calif) there are some people who like LP, but they are mostly into rap... but where I go to school now (Berkeley) I haven't found any hardcore fans yet. I just moved here in September, and there are so many people to meet that it's hard to find people with the same interests (i.e. LP). MUST FIND LP FANS (and soon!) :lol:

Sarah_LP^^

Sarah_LP^^ Member

some people say "from LP, you become aggressiv" i think that is feeble-minded. at my school class, we´re 3 LP-fans, but at the whole school there are some more fans. i know many people who like LP. maybe not all the songs but most of them. ^_^

i´m from wagenhoff,germany

bexx

bexx New Member

:phoenix: :rob: :shifty: first of all that guy who said "omg you liek linkin park?!" he needs to learn to spell and learn some music taste. and yeah lp play guitars at least they make their own music! at least its not all manufactured crap! all rock plays their own its what makes rock better! and all the people at my school are into pop except my best mate and the boys in MY class. all others are rap/pop people. my mum hates it. my dad loves it. \m/ long live lp. :mike: :chaz: :joe: :brad:

bexx

bexx New Member

:phoenix: :rob: :shifty: first of all that guy who said "omg you liek linkin park?!" he needs to learn to spell and learn some music taste. and yeah lp play guitars at least they make their own music! at least its not all manufactured crap! all rock plays their own its what makes rock better! and all the people at my school are into pop except my best mate and the boys in MY class. all others are rap/pop people. my mum hates it. my dad loves it. \m/ long live lp. :mike: :chaz: :joe: :brad: and i live in the uk

evil willow

evil willow Well-Known Member

i live in the netherlands and a lot of people like them. and now even more people are starting to like them, just because they love Numb. and as far as i know, all my friends (except one) have meteora. I don't know about hybrid theory though.
    but it's Numb that everyone (almost everyone) likes at my school, and now want to have their cd :D

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

i've got 2 of my closest friends hooked on them. all my other friends hate them, though. the guy down the street blares "Meteora" alot though.

LP43v3r

LP43v3r Well-Known Member

to what i know... i think many don't think they exist. i live in toronto, canada

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

I live in Toronto too and LP are very popular around here. So I don't know what you're talking about :mellow:.

Kenji_girl

Kenji_girl Well-Known Member

I noticed that in my town ppl who like bands such as Linkin Park, Korn or Evanescence are intelligent and cool :D ... and those who like rap are dumb :teehee:

LP43v3r

LP43v3r Well-Known Member

I live in Toronto too and LP are very popular around here. So I don't know what you're talking about :mellow:. [/b][/quote]
    in my area. i don't live in the GTA. I live in North York. And to what I know most people don't know they exist. thats what i'm talking about.