what do you do...

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by rosanna, Dec 7, 2005.

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

if everyone you know suddenly wants to beat your ass?

people are lying off the hook about me and i don't know what to do to make people understand that i am not doing everything that people say i am doing. and now they are trying to beat me up. and i am tired of it. very very tired.

this might not seem like a big deal, but it is. i have been running from these people, moving over and over every couple of days, and i am running out of places to go. and my friend (well i thought he was my friend) came over and told me that he's going to kick my ass. i honestly don't even know what i did.

so what do i do?

edit:make that two friends. i just got a phone call.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2005
    saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

I couldn't really say what you have done, but fear not. Lots have people have said they were going to beat me up/kill me. Just say that you fear them not. (not in a "OOOOOOOhhh i fear you, not" way) and its likely they will leave you alone. I hope you get it sorted though :D

Intergalactic Christ

Intergalactic Christ Blood On Ice LPA VIP

Sweetie, I know how you feel. Don't fear these people, be strong. I don't know much about your situation, but I've found that the best thing to do is tell somebody. If you can't do that, make sure you can defend yourself, but if you do have to defend yourself, don't go overboard and start attacking your attacker. And try not to let them see you're hurting (emotionally).

You're going to have to do something to stop this rumour spreading too. Or, just wait until they have something new to gossip about, which happens often.

Stay safe xxxx

rosanna

it's crazy though, i disappear for like a week at a time and then they start all this when i leave, like they don't want me to go.
    (michael is always in the middle of this...he likes to see me fall)
    but seriously i was told that i was seen at all these places yesterday doing all these things...i was in the house ALL DAY. and people can prove it. this is starting to get ridiculous. honestly i don't care what people think but i care what they say to me about it and how they threaten me. that is not fair. and i have proof!!! wtf?!

Intergalactic Christ

People are ignorant little swines, you can have evidence dancing naked under their noses and they won't listen. And it's always others who have to face the consequences. Don't have to answer this, but what are they saying about you hon?

The thing with Michael sounds worrying, especially looking at your signature...

rosanna

hahaha i was being sarcastic with the signature. when he is not with these people we are cool, but then he changes and i said that isn't cool. i think he finally got the message and isn't happy. oh well.

actually i don't even know what they are saying, they wouldn't tell me. i don't really want to know, anything they say will be a lie, i was home all day yesterday. i am just concerned about them coming after me.

the good thing is, every lie that they come up with is harder and harder for them to prove. this time..it is physically impossible for me to be in two places at once, and how they managed to see me do all these things yesterday that have nothing to do with me is a mystery. i have no doubt that this will be solved, but i don't like people waking me up and threatening me about stupid shit that never happened.

(in case you didn't notice, i'm not scared anymore, i'm angry now...that is a better place to be. heeheeheehee).

Intergalactic Christ

Glad to know, I wouldn't want anybody to be in the same situation with a guy as I was in :)

Something seems odd here, they won't tell you? Bullshitting.

And you be angry! Be very damn angry! Good for you :D I would advise you to not dwell on it too much, but watch your back also. Contradicting advise, but you do what's best for you.

rosanna

hahaha thanks. :)

my friend was trying to call his gang members in to "solve this right now" and i was like no, i got it, no one needs to die over me.

i hate living here. everyone blows everything WAY out of proportion. including me. grrrrr... oh well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right?

Intergalactic Christ

It's useful to have friends like that, it's nice to know you've got someone to rely on if you need protection ;)

Yeah, Blackpool is the same (chav culture). If you punch someone, you "beat the shit out of them", if you get tipsy, you're "off your face", etc. And then you have an argument with someone, and everybody seems to know about it.

rosanna

it's probably like that everywhere, but i am pissed off enough to go find out.

Intergalactic Christ

Yep, sadly, I presume so.