What forums are you guys gonna be at

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by elie, Mar 13, 2003.

MaDd BoKo 03

MaDd BoKo 03 Banned

Im gonna burn it off the internet..cuz i ordered it and i wanna make sure i have it on the 25th with all of you...so it mgiht not be at my door on the 25th..so im burning it

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Did you order it off of LP.com? If you did, it should arrive at your door on the release date.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

i'm goona be here. on the 25th i'm running to the store to get it.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

I wont download the whole thing when it leaks, probably only Faint and maybe Don't Stay.

I can wait until the 25th. I spoiled Reanimation. The weekend before the release we drove up to Chicago and I listened to a leaked copy several times on the way up there. When I got the album Wednesday, I wasn't really excited anymore to hear it

ZealousDemon

ZealousDemon Well-Known Member

I know, i got the uber CD/DVD/T-shirt bundle of lp.com.

I'm gonna skip school and just stare at my door until the doorbell rings and the package arrives. :lol:

lol, not really :p

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Im on Spring Break that week so I dont have to sit staring at a clock playing Somewhere I Belong in my head while my chemistry teacher rambles on about electron configurations or while my Spanish teacher says something I dont understand :D I had school on the Vice City release date, it was hell sitting there staring at the clock

I'll be up early to get Meteora though. No way am I going to wait any longer than I have to.

Pinkin Lark

Pinkin Lark Prince of Persia.

exactly people, you've waited this long and its almost here and you guys want to hear it early, what do you guys get out of it? do you guys feel accomplished that you heard the album before anyone. everyones going to hear it one way or another no matter what, so just wait till its out! :angry:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

That actually makes no sence :lol:

It would sound more correct if it was this: Your going to hear the album one way or another, so you might as well listen to it as soon as you can

But anyway, I'm not listening to any Meteora songs other than SIB till its released. I'm listening to Hybrid Theory non-stop and i'm pretty "pumped" up lol. I cant wait. :D

Oh, and I pre-orded it too from LP.com, so what i'm doing is going out real early in the morning and buying the Regular Version, so i'll have both versions. I'm hoping the pre-ordered ones get here the 25th, I wanna see the enhanced stuff the 25th.

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

this thread is not locked, wowzer, any way, i think i can wait, but then agane, i dont know. just because i dl the song does not make me a un good fan, i already pre-ordered it, so i will have the album, just may be a impationt fan

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

Well, if sb has preordered meteora, it's his right to dl the songs. But, if another guy wants to literally kill l.p. by giving away their song via the Net, well, all i've got to say is that he sux, and those who dl the leaked songs just want to say "i got 'em first, i got 'em! look at me!"
    Damn, i gotta wait till 24th (i'm in greece" and then go downtown, buy the cd normally, and then spend all day listening to it.Is it so hard to understand? (BTW, with all the extras meteora's gonna have, i'll definately love it, since i know the songs rock... if they weren't just 36 min. long...) :chemist:

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

I know, i got the uber CD/DVD/T-shirt bundle of lp.com.

I'm gonna skip school and just stare at my door until the doorbell rings and the package arrives. :lol:

lol, not really :p [/b][/quote]
    lol. I can actually see you do that. :lol:

321xero

321xero Guest

what's up with you calling everyone "kids"? i feel it's a fairly condescending remark, as if you feel you're better than everyone.

as for downloading songs before the album comes out, it's your choice. i've chosen to listen to 3 songs, but i'm not gonna try and force what i'm doing on other people. it's their choice whether they want to be patient or not, but it doesn't mean they're any better or worse than people who don't downlaod the songs. [/b][/quote]
    i call lots of people kids. my friends call me up, i say, "what's up, kid?" but, most of the time when i use it here, i'm referring to these greedy people going gimme-gimme leaked songs, childish to me. but hey, do what you want. i never said you have to do what i said right? read all posts before posting, dude. and i did take back what i said about being a true lp fan, didn't i? or did you miss that too? don't make things up, okay? sorry if i hurt your feelings by calling you kid. i'll try not to use it as often since you seem offended. no one else has.

"but i'm not gonna try and force what i'm doing on other people."

never did that. ;)

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

i wasn't implying that part to you, i was saying it to everyone in general. but you in particular do seem to tell everyone not to download the songs, and that's trying to force people into doing things.

you can continue to mock me, but getting on my bad side, which you're very close to being on, is a bad thing, so slack off. don't be so cocky.

321xero

321xero Guest

thanks for clarifying that, then. i'm not being cocky, maybe you're just a defensive type of person. no one's mocking you, i seriously don't understand what's your problem.

Mark

see? citing that i have problems isn't very good either. you just annoy me.

if anyone wants leaked songs, just monitor the lp.com forums or lpu forums (if you have the priviledge) before threads start getting closed. good day.

321xero

321xero Guest

never said you had problems, just said you were very defensive and you just proved it once more. thanks. :D

Mark

when someone says "i don't know what your problem is", it implies I have a problem, which i don't.

*takes a popular phrase from the grammar of 321xero*: "read what you say before you post."

this is going to escalate into flaming, and i'm sure you wouldn't like to be warned or possibly banned for excessive flaming, so let's jsut close this before it gets out of hand, ok?

321xero

321xero Guest

ya got me there mister! anywho, yes, let us draw a closure to our little dispute.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Check sig for a place to hang out. I don't want the album to be leaked. I respect LPA for not letting leaked material get on their site. They don't want to get in trouble. Some of the more popular sites will have a bigger chance of getting caught. I hope the album doesn't leak, I want everyone to go buy the album. And I hope they watermark the CD, so no-one can copy it without getting caught.

bLu3DeViL314

bLu3DeViL314 Well-Known Member

LoL i just joined that forum ;) there's no way i'm gonna get that free membership.