What iTunes Did: The Video is Up!

Discussion in 'News' started by Omar, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

isn't there a way to change your country of origin in iTunes? not sure if that would work or if being outside of the country, they have an all around different iTunes?

2. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

That may work.

Quick! Everybody become an American! :lol:

3. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

it has already :mellow: sometimes this morning..

4. 2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

it should actually work. not sure about credit cards and stuff, if they have to match up.

but I just tried to change my country to UK or something and it said that I had to spend my balance first before I changed stores (I have $18.00 in credit from a gift card).

if that doesn't work, I am almost positive that linkinpark.com will have the video either today or tomorrow anyways.

5. Derek

Interesting.

6. 2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

Warner outta nowhere, lurking in the shadows, pwning everyone :lol:

7. Derek

I imagine the links will be down by the hour. Warner ain't kidding around folks.

Besides, not that I want to like..give money to them but, the ITunes version (if you can buy it) is much superior quality to that of YouTube.

8. JJ

its still up there. just checked.

still awesome video though :)

9. Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

The WMV version a certain Demon has is good quality aswell.

Oh yeah and ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Linkin Park's best video so far :lol:

10. LP Tekkie

LP Tekkie Well-Known Member

Wow. The video really does do the track justice. It's very U2/Foo Fighters looking. But amazing. Watched a few times already and can't get over how raw the guitars and drums actually do sound. And I'm glad LP is getting over that "angry" attitude and finally creating some more mature music.

11. Derek

KrwlngGirlLP, try and post a YouTube link again and you will be banned. I apologize if its harsh but we will not allow ourselves to be shut down by Warner Brothers.

As for the video, even my mom was surprised. This is the most political, yet incredibly meaningful video the band has ever done. I am very impressed.

12. KrwlngGirlLP

KrwlngGirlLP Active Member

Oops well im so sorry ^_^

13. JJ

haha i jut showed my dad and he was saying pretty much what ur mom was saying :lol:

14. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I only saw maybe 1 minute of the video because I was running late to work this morning. To be honest, I'm actually not really feeling it. I wasn't expecting a political video. I think I need to see the rest of it though. Did anyone else think Chester looks a bit Scott Weiland-ish or am I the only one?

15. LP Tekkie

LP Tekkie Well-Known Member

Yeah my parents never thought LP had any staying power. This video is amazing, and when a band can go political in a positive way, it means they have some staying power. My folks always said that LP would never be timeless, but I think this album will mark their way up to be with bands like U2. It's amazing. They kept saying that their sound was going to change, but still maintain that LP effect. I honestly didn't think they could do it. But, they did. Rick Rubin came through, and this is the best LP video ever.

16. Derek

Andrea, you and I like a lot of the same things, so therefore I can tell you that you're probably enjoy it more when you see it at home cause I love it.

The first minute of the video isn't the best but it gets better from there imho.

And yes Chester looks very Scott Weiland-ish.

17. chaosblade

chaosblade Well-Known Member

Doomsday clock, The things we do to abuse ourselves and all life around us, Such silly preconceptions as looks and weight versus people starving for food and genocide.. I've seen what i needed to see. LP has grown up indeed. I dig.

18. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

So it's 9:05pm on the 2ND of April here, and there's still no What I've Done on my iTunes. The fuck?

19. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Yeah, I guess I gotta wait (like always since a lot of stuff happens when I am stuck at work :p) to see the entire video to make a better judgement.

Since you said the first minute isn't the best but gets better, I'm sure I'll like it then. :lol:

I seriously thought of Scott Weiland and from what I saw the video definitely gave off a U2 vibe.

On another note, my mom heard "What I've Done" on the radio this morning, called me and started freaking out, lol. She loves the new song. ^_^

20. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

The video is very different compared to everything else they've done, which is good in a way. But I dunno, Chester looks a little cheesey to me, just doesn't really fit with the rest of the band in the video and looks like he's trying too hard. I also feel like the video should have taken place at night, or in twilight or something.

Still good though, song is excellent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.