What Should Linkin Park Do?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Branden, Jun 26, 2005.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

We're all sick of them making the same music over and over again. They need to be creative and start making better (and longer) songs and expand their talent musically.

Did you just get into their music or something?!?

bennylp

bennylp Guest

1. This is our attempt
    2. To Get Off
    3. Our Deal With
    4. Warner Bros.

or, just re release all their albums??? ;)

LP-UK

LP-UK Well-Known Member

We're all sick of them making the same music over and over again. They need to be creative and start making better (and longer) songs and expand their talent musically.

Did you just get into their music or something?!? [/b][/quote]
    My god they have only bought out 2 albums. I love the style of both albums there great and thats why I listen to their msuic becuase the music style which they have is great and i love it.

I understand what you are saying when you go arhh boring both albums are the same, but the reason most peopel are hear is becuase they like linkin parsk music. If you just like the people that play in the band and not there music style then... shoudl you really be hear?

I just hate it when pople say a band has sold out just becuase they have become sucessful or released an EP with one of the worlds greatest rap artist. They wanted to mix there msuic up and do somthing fun and it came out well.

Im sure in there next album they will mix it up, but they cant go changing styles, yes trying diffrent things and diffrent strong strctures, but for god sake dont chnage there style of music! That is what Linkin Park is adn always will be, for having a great style of music IMO. This subject is very dear to me becuase it happend to Limp Bizket there frist 3 albums where off the wall good. The results and Turth game along and they change there style somewhat.....

Also let me put this question to you woudl you rather have an album where every song is a classic such as HT and MET or have an album with 20+ track and there only being a few its....

This is not a rant just random thoughts :)

Dart

Dart Well-Known Member

please,no more remixes

rhyss

rhyss Member

haha that made me piss myself laughing for some reason

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

My god they have only bought out 2 albums. I love the style of both albums there great and thats why I listen to their msuic becuase the music style which they have is great and i love it.

I understand what you are saying when you go arhh boring both albums are the same, but the reason most peopel are hear is becuase they like linkin parsk music. If you just like the people that play in the band and not there music style then... shoudl you really be hear?

I just hate it when pople say a band has sold out just becuase they have become sucessful or released an EP with one of the worlds greatest rap artist. They wanted to mix there msuic up and do somthing fun and it came out well.

Im sure in there next album they will mix it up, but they cant go changing styles, yes trying diffrent things and diffrent strong strctures, but for god sake dont chnage there style of music! That is what Linkin Park is adn always will be, for having a great style of music IMO. This subject is very dear to me becuase it happend to Limp Bizket there frist 3 albums where off the wall good. The results and Turth game along and they change there style somewhat.....

Also let me put this question to you woudl you rather have an album where every song is a classic such as HT and MET or have an album with 20+ track and there only being a few its....

This is not a rant just random thoughts :) [/b][/quote]
    Usually on your second album, your style changes, even if it's a little bit. Linkin Park didn't change their style at all on Meteora. They kept true to the formula that got them noticed and made them buckets of cash in the first place. I can't say I blame them. It's the easy way out.

Lpimp

Lpimp Extremely H! Vltg3

-New Album
    -new DVD
    -Meteora Remix
    -New Live

So that means tht when LP makes their last four albums(with WB),they're out?
    and they can be with another record company?

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Of course you like the style of both albums. They're exactly the same.

We're not saying they sold out. We're saying they are doing the exact same thing. Look at the song structure. Exactly the same structure in EVERY song of Meteora. Verse, Chorus, Verse, Chorus, Bridge, Chorus. Hybrid Theory was different.

The side projects are a welcome change. Nobody ever said CC sucked, except for those who can't understand what a musical challenge it is to mix two songs together.

To counter your point, Limp Bizkit sucked right after Hot Dog. Results May Vary blew, and so did The Truth, so one cannot say they sucked because they changed the style (they did, however, change the guitarist... hehe).

I'd rather have them experiment then have them do the exact same thing. So yes, I want them to be different.

Please don't give us another HT or Meteora.

~ immortal soul ~

~ immortal soul ~ Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, that's a great idea, I love acoustic songs! What they should also release (and that's my serious opinion!):

- new album (finally please!!!!)
    - new DVD (I loved FPATPF!!)
    - maybe a cover album (would be very interesting!!)

I agree with Dart, there shouldn't be any remixes anymore... And another live album isn't necessary too... They would bore the fans by releasing remixes, greatest hits or another live album because personally I don't wanna listen to the same songs over and over again... An acoustic album would be okay, though...

Spykotic

Spykotic Well-Known Member

C'mon no remixes dudes...

Some ideas for their albums?
    - Greatest Hits
    - Acoustic
    - Count Me Down (aggresive album)
    - Say What?! (album of their demos)

i mean c'mon, it isnt that hard to bring out some new albums with more style??

Justin

Justin See you there

The point of this thread is to suggest ideas that you think would help Linkin Park get out of their 10-album contract. It'd be really unlikely that Linkin Park would gladly release a new album while under Warner to break out of their contract.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Okay, I do this with a lot of newbies, but this needs to be asked. Pyropaul and weirdlpfan, when you read the rules to this forum (assuming you did, probably didn't), did you notice a rule that said you had to kiss Linkin Park's ass to be this message board? Didn't think so. Quit whining because someone is critizing the [heavy sarcasm]the best band in the world[/heavy sarcasm].

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

-Album of B-sides, earlier work, and fucking Meteora demos.
    -Remix of Meteora :lol:
    -Live album
    -Another Mash-up with...i dunno

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Dammit that sucks no solo albums. Well they can just release the solo albums under Linkin Park and then throw in ft. Joe Hahn or just entitle it Jow Hahn sometihng like that. They can get around it.

Brentaliath

Brentaliath Revived 2012

New cd
    New dvd featuring new videos
    New live dvd featuring various bands
    Dvd with artwork on it.

saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

-to the kid that said it's hard to change your style across albums- it might be hard,but possible

ill use rammstein as an example

they've had 4 studio releases so far,and each one is completely different.hezeleid is more talk-mosh.sehnsucht techno-dance etc

and i must admit,it has annoyed me that linkin park have had a large lack of new music,even LPU3 was just LIT cut outs :eek:
    it bored me

Fantas_LP4ever!

Fantas_LP4ever! Active Member

It could be fun!!! But with The Backstreet Boys?! No way!! It could be impossible. They are a pop band and they sing calssical songs about love. I can't imagine that fusion. :lol: I'm sorry to say that. "Incomplete" of The Backstreet Boys with any song of The LP is very strange and this is an example.
    Can you give me an example of the songs that you had in your mind to the Mash with the Backstreet Boys?

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

It could be fun!!! But with The Backstreet Boys?! No way!! It could be impossible. They are a pop band and they sing calssical songs about love. I can't imagine that fusion. :lol: I'm sorry to say that. "Incomplete" of The Backstreet Boys with any song of The LP is very strange and this is an example.
    Can you give me an example of the songs that you had in your mind to the Mash with the Backstreet Boys? [/b][/quote]
    They have this great song named "Don't Go" that they could mash-up with LP's "Off-topic". They could call it "Don't go off-topic"!

forgottenlp52

forgottenlp52 Well-Known Member

There new album

Another DVD (Live in Camden NJ,or wherever lets keep it close to philly tho, for Projekt Revolution) :D

A cover album

An EP

And a Greatest Hits: Chapter 1

Hows that. BUt no Backstreet Boys. How bout a collaboration with Eminem, or another rock band?

越南

越南 Well-Known Member

In the End was on Kidz Bop once. [/b][/quote]
    o god , dont remind me.