What Would You Call The Next Album?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Alex, Jul 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryan

Bryan Guest

I just thought of something..

What about 'In Yourself'? I mean, Chester just starts singing this out of no where, and no one knows why he sings it, but its gotta mean something. So maybe it was a hint towards the new album name? 'In Yourself' sounds pretty cool and i can think of what it could mean, but its too hard to explain.

2. buddhist

buddhist Member

nope, its awareness, im sorry, no further discusion, my theory is correct. im sorry. heh, heh! :D just kidding

3. Bryan

Bryan Guest

No, its not awareness. On LinkinPark.com it says 'this section coming soon' not just 'coming soon'. Plus, Mike said they have just decided on a name. So its not awareness.

This is my final guess- 'BIG SMELLY FEET'

4. arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

I would call it "Breaking All Boundaries", because of all the limits bands have made LP has broken. There isn't anything they can't do.

*And im not sayin that just cuz they are my role models, icons & idols either* :p

5. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

check out the green part of my sig to see what i want to call the next album :p

6. Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

:lol: that would be a kewl name :p

7. Bryan

Bryan Guest

Or how about, 'Mike and the Shinoda 5'? :lol:

8. Mark

:lol: that would be a kewl name :p[/b][/quote]
    that's a parody of the commerical for the game "Shinobi". it cracks me up everytime I see it.

bryan, did you get that name from conan o'brien? "max weinberg and the max weinberg 7" is his bands name.

9. Bryan

Bryan Guest

that's a parody of the commerical for the game "Shinobi". it cracks me up everytime I see it.

bryan, did you get that name from conan o'brien? "max weinberg and the max weinberg 7" is his bands name.[/b][/quote]
    I dunno where I got it from, probably that lol. I just remember hearing something like that before.

10. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I dunno where I got it from, probably that lol. I just remember hearing something like that before.[/b][/quote]
    No, he got it from Linkin Park... "Joe Hahn and the Shinoda Six" I think is what they said once... whatever it is, it's probably in the quotes sections... but users can't see it yet! :eek:

11. OmihomiNY

OmihomiNY Well-Known Member

"Evolved Theorm"....or "drunknmunky and how I learned to stop worrying and love the music"?

12. buddhist

buddhist Member

WAIT!, still stick to my thoughts, please! YOU WERE WRONG CHESTER76!!!!!!!!! When you click on AWARENESS, it says"Coming Soon" Like i said! HA! there is still hope of my theory, and um, i still like the name, even if its wrong

13. buddhist

buddhist Member

actually, this is really stupid, but the name could be Hybrid Law. Like- before linkin park had success, it was just a theory, but now that they are officially awesome, it is a LAW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH Ha ha ha . HA HA aha yea, whatever.

my awareness theory is also very __________( something cool)

14. OmihomiNY

OmihomiNY Well-Known Member

AWARENESS is not the title, i dont know y ppl thought of that...i know what awarenss is...or I guess 'was' lol :p

15. Bryan

Bryan Guest

It says 'SECTION coming soon' :rolleyes:

16. Mark

it's NOT awareness. when you click it a page comes up saying "this section coming soon."

17. Bryan

Bryan Guest

I think that since the date has been confirmed, the name of the album should be coming anytime soon...I hope they release it soon :D

18. Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

It should come out soon. But when is the question. I think they want to wait to let the hype increase. Then we'll get when we're not expecting it, like at the Saturday Show this weekend.

19. Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

am I the only one who thought that was funny...

20. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

The new album is entitled "Meteora."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.