What's your first song you listened to from linkin park and when ?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Marchino21i, May 15, 2017.

Tags:
    AmbienTisCool

AmbienTisCool Curry

Numb. Found Three days grace when I was in 2nd grade. Was not really into music but that’s what I listened to every once in a while. Around 6th I heard Castle of Glass a little and ik who Linkin Park were but nvr rlly heard it fully. I also didn’t like CoG. In 7th I found numb in a related video. For 8th grade I listened to them but didn’t rlly know the stuff that well. Only listened to the very popular singles like new divide, burn it down, and the more poppy side. Then I by chance watched the watchmojo top 10 LP songs vid. I was so surprised when I heard one step loser I thought it was garbage lmao. Then in 9th I relized I had some money and decided to buy an album. I choose Meteora cuz it had the most songs I recognized. After that I fully started listening I stopped listening to modern pop and hip hop for the most part and listened a lot to Meteora. I had rock roots so I enjoyed the music. Then after a bit I got Hybrid theory. I only fully started listening to all LP albums after chesters passing