Whats your reason for getting the CD?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Logan_ZX, Oct 13, 2004.

Logan_ZX

Logan_ZX Member

Well you might all not want to know everyone's reason for getting the CD, but my reason was after I seen the "In the End" video I just had to buy the CD. I got it around the time no one really liked them too.

.Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

i saw papercut and one step closer on tv I toght I gonan have the album

LinkinParkJunkie

LinkinParkJunkie Active Member

I heard In the end and some other LP's songs.. Then I wanted that CD.

rz0r

rz0r Active Member

When i was at some friends house , he kept listening linkin park all the time and very very loud ... so later i went to store and bought all LP albums and singles...

Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

The One Step Closer video which was premiered in India on 24th NOV. 2000 made me buy that CD

finaldude14

finaldude14 Well-Known Member

i watched in the end then had to hear what linkin park was all about so i picked up Hybrid Theory.

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I knew LP since 1998. So when I heard they were coming out with a full length album I was happy as hell. Is hell a happy place though?

NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

i downloaded papercut off napster before the album was released.. thought it was a great song.. add that to the one step closer single.. and i had to buy the album

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Back in 2001, I heard In The End, Papercut and With You. I loved these songs and decided to buy the album. After I bought it, it took me a while to like all the tracks on it. Within time, it became my favorite album of all time. I still listen to it today, but I'm not sure if it's my favorite.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I had heard about a band that was supposedly "copying Limb Bizkit's style" so I decided to check it out and downloaded (surprisingly) One Step Closer on Napster. Thought it was awesome, so I proceeded to download Crawling, Papercut and In The End (no joke, in that order). I think it was the next day I saw the video on MTV for One Step Closer. After that I had to have the CD and bought it the next day (if I remember correctly).

Ah the good ol' days :lol:.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

I heard One Step Closer a few times on the radio and thought nothing of it. Then I heard Crawling and I loved it. I bought the CD and listened to Crawling once, and then put it away for like 3 weeks. :lol:

Then I figured since I bought the cd, I might as well listen to it through. I got hooked :chemist:

DaveForester

DaveForester Well-Known Member

One day, back in 2001, I saw the 'Crawling' video and from this moment on I wanted to buy the CD. But first only the single, then I decided to get the album.

htep.fan

htep.fan Well-Known Member

Well, my mom bought it for my brother last year for his birthday along with a walkman (the first one he had), I listened to it and I got hooked (though I didn't wanted to, because people in my school had a bad opinion of LP), and then dad bought us Meteora for Christmas.

Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

In 2001 heard 'Papercut' almost every morning whilst I was getting ready for school. I got so hucked on this song, then I heard 'In the end' and I went out and bought the album.

Pinkin Lark

Pinkin Lark Prince of Persia.

man i was the same exact way! i heard one step closer im like this songs pretty cool didnt think too much about it. then when crawling was released i went nuts, it was my favorite song of all time and still is today. man that was so long ago :(

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

I heard OSC on telly one morning and i decided i really liked it so i asked for HT for Christmas

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

I fell in love with Lp's music and bought HT and Meteora all at one go, then the next day I went to get reanimation.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

My friend brought it into school and we listened to it in Art Class,I instantly fell in love with LP's music,I bought that album the day I heard LP for the first time

_diana_

_diana_ Well-Known Member

One day, I don't know why, I bought Hybrid Theory, I didn't know Linkin Park,and then I listened to it, and I liked it so much, that I bought all the other CD's. ^_^

linkinparkfan088

linkinparkfan088 Well-Known Member

the reason i bought it the first time is i heard O.S.C and loved, the second time i bought the cd because i listened to my original one to many times, and the same thing happened the 3rd and 4th time too. I have bought the cd a total of 5 times :D

another reason i bought is that :mike: mike is a hottie