who wants side stage tickets to Linkin park in vancouver?

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by leatherwing, Sep 3, 2012.

leatherwing

leatherwing New Member

what a story I have today. during the penny arcade expo in seattle there was a contest from the game metal of honor warfighter to win 2 free tickets to see Linkin park, I entered assuming it was the show at the tacoma dome. amazingly i won, they took my enthralled picture in front of their booth holding the tickets and i walked away the happiest man on the planet. and then i took a look at the tickets. they're for the show at rogers stadium in vancouver in two days, and i don't have a passport. :facepalm: thanks ea, how useful. neeedless to say i'm pretty upset at the whole situation but maybe something good can come of it.

i kind of live in the middle of nowhere in washington but if anyone wants them and is willing to come get them let me know.

IMG_20120902_135312.jpg

ToTheCitadel

ToTheCitadel Wisdom, Justice & Love

Well damn that's extremely tempting... If only I didn't have my GA tickets lol. Plus I work until the actual concert, so I wouldn't be able to drive down.

Good luck selling them brah.

leatherwing

leatherwing New Member

i don't really care that much about making money off of them, the ideal situation would be to trade someone who has tickets for the tacoma show and a passport/way to get to canada in two days.