Who would you want for president?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by forgotten_papercut, Oct 20, 2004.

?

who would you vote for president?

1. 1) John Kerry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2) George W. Bush

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3) neither

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4)uhhh........who?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    PraYer

PraYer Member

I want to see in USA president George W bush beacuse the "KERRY" would be evil to Estonia. That man make sure that we cant come to USA without Visa ( paper what you can get it when you go another country ).

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Actually, if anything, its republicans like bush who want to seal off our borders to outsiders. Democrats like Kerry generally welcome immigrants

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

No one can come to the US without a Visa.

forgotten_papercut

forgotten_papercut Active Member

who was NADER?

Besides, Bush is toooooo dumb!
    He cant even talk right
    I went to some John Kerry Rally in south florida (where i live)
    and he talks BETTER.
    besides, at least he is against that draft for girls. for me. I'm 16. if i turn 18 during Bush's 4 years,i go to war. so do other girls....
    Kerry is against it! Yay,Kerry! :teehee:

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

First, you can't go to the US without any papers.

Then, Kerry's more opened to people from other countries than Bush.

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

President Bush has stated several times that there we will no draft while he is in office.

Fun fact: The proposal to reinstate the draft was not made by Bush, or any Republican for that matter. It was proposed by Democrats making an anti-war statement and trying to rally up the fincancially middle and lower-class citizens. [more info: snopes.com and utech.blogspot.com ]

This is from the second link I posted above:

aeris

aeris Well-Known Member

GEORGE W. BUSH. I think that he has been a great president. He handled 9/11 really well. He was put in a hard place, it would've been hard for any president to handle. Still he did it, and he did it well.
    And that's not the only reason;
    - I agree with him on many important issues.
    - He's a strong leader and he's able to make important decisions, unlike Kerry (on my opinion).
    - He's a man of good morals.
    - He's sincere and he seems like a really nice guy.

Yeah, it's easy to blame the guy who just does what needs to be done, isn't it? You had been wanting to remove Saddam from power, but now that Bush has done something about it, you're hating him for it.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

I'd vote Bush. He stands up against terrorism and he doesn't change his mind. Kerry looks like a wimp that wouldn't do anything if 9/11 happened again.

Todd

Yeah, he handled 9/11 happen well :rolleyes: The stupid fuck let it happen. Thats handling it well.

Man of good morals? He doesnt give 2 shits about the middle class which make up a majority of the country he's running. A man of good morals would care about everyone and would change their priorities so no one is living on the street.

And how do you know Kerry can't make important decisions? He's not president yet, he hasn't had the chance to make important decisions.

And your bit about Saddam, I never wanted him removed from power by the US. Its good that he's gone, but it was not our place to babysit the world and I'd rather have him in power and the Iraqi war mess NOT exist.

So, Miss Cleo, as long as you're predicting the future, could you tell me what tomorrow's winning lottery numbers are?
    Again, how the hell do you know what Kerry would have done about 9/11 or if it happened again. You don't, you're probably just basing that opinion off of something you saw on Fox News.

Logan

Logan Well-Known Member

Yeah, he handled 9/11 happen well :rolleyes: The stupid fuck let it happen. Thats handling it well.

Man of good morals? He doesnt give 2 shits about the middle class which make up a majority of the country he's running. A man of good morals would care about everyone and would change their priorities so no one is living on the street.

And how do you know Kerry can't make important decisions? He's not president yet, he hasn't had the chance to make important decisions.

And your bit about Saddam, I never wanted him removed from power by the US. Its good that he's gone, but it was not our place to babysit the world and I'd rather have him in power and the Iraqi war mess NOT exist.

So, Miss Cleo, as long as you're predicting the future, could you tell me what tomorrow's winning lottery numbers are?
    Again, how the hell do you know what Kerry would have done about 9/11 or if it happened again. You don't, you're probably just basing that opinion off of something you saw on Fox News. [/b][/quote]
    AMEN

Today After Tomorrow

Today After Tomorrow Well-Known Member

Again, how the hell do you know what Kerry would have done about 9/11 or if it happened again. You don't, you're probably just basing that opinion off of something you saw on Fox News. [/b][/quote]
    HELL YEAH TO THAT POST, TODD.

To further what Todd said, I guarentee you Kerry wouldn't have continued with his vacation after being given the "Bin Laden Determined to Strike Inside US" security briefing, which is exactly what Bush did.

For anyone who says Bush handled 9/11 well, or that he is better on terrorisim: HELLOOOO? The man knew a month prior to the 9/11 attacks that they were going to happen yet he did NOTHING to try and stop them. He could have at least tried, but no, he just ignored it. How is that being good on terrorisim? Anyone can go to the attack-scene after it happens and say "We'll get the people who did this." That's not being a good president and handling it well. That's just being given a piece of paper with your next speech written on it.

We need a president who will ACT on terrorist threats. Not someone who just says that they will act. Bush prooved that he won't act on a major terrorist threat, that's wrong for America. We need someone who will do everything possible to prevent terrorist attacks, which may be happening soon again(check out the new thread i'm about to make right after I post this).

Unforgiver

Unforgiver jogo bonito.

I picked Kerry, Bush had his turn and I think he shouldn't be president again for the next 4 years, Kerry should be next President, he rulZ~.

Jila

Jila Super Member LPA Super Member

i have to go to the border every year to get my visa renewed so i wont be kicked out of the country. ive lived here for 10 years already, and its always been like this. i dont know where you got this idea, but you are sadly misinformed.

Leeuwnie

Leeuwnie Well-Known Member

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Can you really make that guarantee? I agree that Bush handled the situation horribly, but I don't see speculation as to what another person would have done in Bush's place legitimate at all. In all honesty there's no way in hell you could possibly know.

Todd

Can you really make that guarantee? I agree that Bush handled the situation horribly, but I don't see speculation as to what another person would have done in Bush's place legitimate at all. In all honesty there's no way in hell you could possibly know. [/b][/quote]
    Any leader with half a brain would do something after receiving a report like that. Bush doesn't have an eighth of a brain. Kerry has more than half a brain. So yes, it is easy to predict

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

recent article on Ralph Klein, the Albertan PM.

Apparently Canada has already lost $2 Billion dollars because of the ban on the cattle.

I don't know what that has to do with anything. I thought it was interesting.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Well, tomorrow is quite possibly one of the most important days in the history of the United States of America. I know it doesn't amount to many other dates in history, but it certainly is extremely important.

Voters will have to choose between four more years of futility, or they'll take their chances at allowing a new president with new ideas on how to reform, unite, and protect the country the best he can.

In annoys me that people can vote for an administration that has;

-- helped rig an election by disenfranchising tens of thousands of minority voters.
    -- let the largest terorrist attack on US soil happen with prior knowledge of its possibility.
    -- opposed the investigation of what happened to the people killed because of Bush's stupidity.
    -- lied to congress and the world.
    -- invaded a country without an ounce of solid proof that they are a threat.
    -- refused to continue going after the network who caused the terrorist attack, and refocused on oil ventures.

My prediction is that the youth and black vote will push Kerry past Bush in Ohio and Pennsylvania, leading him to a 35 point win in the electoral college. This is permitting republican vote challengers don't disenfranchise and revoke the minorities' right to vote like in 2000. B)

Go Kerry!

And I can guarantee you, if Bush wins tomorrow, there will be rioting in the streets.

Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

George W Bush,Jr

htep.fan

htep.fan Well-Known Member

None.

The Demorepublicratic party ruling here is one of my worst fears.