Winning The Choice

Discussion in 'News' started by Will, Aug 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Babak

Babak Well-Known Member

Congrats Linkin Park!
    they are awsome i knew they will get the award :D

Is he(Matt Caltabiano) the producer of the BTH video or somthin else?!

2. Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

Congrats to LP...

And that Jet song is awesome, don't diss :lol:

3. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

He produced the video...

4. ~*Numb*~

~*Numb*~ Well-Known Member

i was very excited when LP won, i actually screamed (well sorta it was more of a squeal...and i am a very quite person generally) and my mom thought i was insane, because i hopped around the house a little bit and when she found out why she called me stupid :angry: but i prettened that i didn't hear it and kept on hopping around...

and i hafta say, when they zoomed in on mike, his reaction was awesome. cause most of the winners when they zoomed in on their faces they all had the face like, duh i won, and then they zoom in on mike and he looked like he wasn't expecting that at all... it was great.

i still think that they should have won best rock tho, but w/e

5. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

It's great that LP won the viewers choice, but I'm pissed that Jet beat LP in Best Rock Video by standing around in a blank room playing one of the shittiest singles I've heard.

6. Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t my soul out, w00t my life out...i wanna kill myself in happiness....congrats to lp.....love those guys! :p :lol:

7. adelleda

adelleda Well-Known Member

I was on the phone with my friend during the whole show and commanded her to vote for LP in the Viewers Choice, because she has high speed and I don't. Anyway, I'd like to thank her because I truly believe she changed the whole outcome. She probably didn't but let me think that way, lol.
    I was stunned when Jet won the award. I was stunned when everybody booed the Kerry Daughters and the Bush Daughters as well. THey were just trying to tell everyone to vote. I was also stunned when Maroon 5 won their award, I was jumping up and down, lmao.

8. jazzyrose

jazzyrose Active Member

I was so pissed when Jet won WTF!! I stared yelling at my b/f b/c he started choking on his dinner b/c he was laughing at me. Seriously Jet sucks so bad I can not believe they beat LP. I was so happy when LP won the viewer award I screamed! Love U LP!

9. blurredxnotes

blurredxnotes Well-Known Member

..Man, some of them are still on it o_O:

EDIT: Ok, now I can't find the link. --; What it said basically is that they had alot of proof that LP fans cheated, said something about us saying "I voted 150 times today!" which you can do without cheating, o_O, and there were a bunch of links. One of them was a thread from here, actually o.- She wanted to start a petition to MTV o__O

edit again:..Found it now.
    http://forum.goodcharlotte.com/showthread....threadid=120136

10. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

For one thing, type like you have some sense. And secondly, don't bash other bands. Go read the rules and guide in Newbie Camp.

11. TheChase

TheChase Well-Known Member

it isnt that important award I think. I watched it actually but I didnt pay much attention when LP won the award. I mean, whats worth it for?

12. Smarky

Smarky Well-Known Member

Haha, I love causing trouble ;)

13. TheChase

sorry but this is a very dumb picture. it looks like, joe and mike try to be rockstars (or anything around this corner), but they aren't. they are dressed like huge celebrities and that fu***** pisses me off. where are the true linkin park guys from 2000/2001? thats so emberassing...

14. Smarky

Smarky Well-Known Member

Dude chill there just trying to have a little bit of fun there.

How would you like it if some dude followed you around with a camera and the moment you were in a position that might show any form of Ego they grabbed it, posted it on the internet and everyone that you once knew posted comments like you just did.

15. TheChase

its a fu***** shame that they even walked over the assfu***** red carpet. I mean, thats only a stupid carpet, just red coloured. if I were linkin park I wouldnt give a #### of the event, I'd rather sit around with the band and chill out and laugh about the 'celebritys' (dumb assholes) which hopes to win an award allthough it doesnt worth for anything. the music industry is a disaster which is getting worse and linkin park are going to be a part of it. its the third time they appeared to this event. :angry:

16. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

You're not much of a Linkin Park fan, are you?

17. TheChase

You're not much of a Linkin Park fan, are you? [/b][/quote]
    I actually was very huge fan. but when they're keep on doing those things like behaving like big celebrities, I'm gonna throw their records out of my window. I'm afraid of they're selling themselves. compare linkin park 2000/2001 and now compare linkin park 2003/2004. its a huge difference. every ####### idiot is listening to linkin park right now and most of them even dont know, whats chester singing about. thats so ridicilous...

18. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

I actually was very huge fan. but when they're keep on doing those things like behaving like big celebrities, I'm gonna throw their records out of my window. I'm afraid of they're selling themselves. compare linkin park 2000/2001 and now compare linkin park 2003/2004. its a huge difference. every ####### idiot is listening to linkin park right now and most of them even dont know, whats chester singing about. thats so ridicilous... [/b][/quote]
    So you hate their fans? Well their fans make them money, and that allows them to make more records. They're famous, they're popular, get over it. It happens.

19. TheChase

they're too famous. they should not be that much famous. they've got their true fans, of course...but they also have these mother####ers which are trying to act like lp fans, but they completely dont know, whats linkin park about.

20. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

And you should care about that. If you know you're a true fan, then just be that. You can get angry at their success, they have absolutely no control over it. You were right about the record companies, because they milk the hell out of LP. Just dont pay attention to those "fad fans".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.