Winning The Choice

Discussion in 'News' started by Will, Aug 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarlet

Scarlet Well-Known Member

I think all this "cheating" thing gave Linkin Park a bad name. Now it's like every Good Charlotte fan hates Linkin Park. It's bothering me... why do they hate Linkin Park if they had nothing to do with it?!

I was talking to this one kid on AIM and he said most GC fans are writing to MTV and showing them what the LP fans did. (<--blah blah.. I already know all that.) He was talking like it was Linkin Parks fought. I was like, "Linkin Park had nothing to do with it".

I wonder why I didn't hear of this automatic voting thing. -lol-

Even though I'm very happy Linkin Park won I'm kind of dissapointed that we had to do such a thing to make them win. I mean, we could have won fairly, I'm not calling it cheating, but thats sort of what it is -- not that it bothers me, because it doesn't -- but if MTV finds out they probably won't ever put Linkin Park in the viewers choice nominations again. :( Who knows what could happen.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say.

2. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

You honsestly think that petition is going to make it to the Execs at MTV. Pffffffft.

3. goso88

goso88 Well-Known Member

Nah, nobody but the GC fans are going to take it that seriously ^_^

4. x__x

x__x Well-Known Member

imagine that petition thing come on the mtv news or much news someday...

"some daydreaming GC fans thought LP cheated in the MTV VMA's and started a petition... thinking that LP would give up the award. MTV laughed at the petition and gave GC a 'best loser fans' award"

5. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I wish all this boo-hooing would just go away. Nothing they can do will reverse this.

6. mylifest0ryx

mylifest0ryx New Member

Good Charlotte fans said us Linkin Park fans cheated with voting for Linkin Park for viewers choice award (vmas). We didn't cheat, most just came together last minute. Good Charlotte fans made a petition saying we cheated, etc,etc. It was Around 4,000 + signitures, so us, Linkin Park fans made a petition saying we didn't cheat. Please support us by signing our petition.

http://www.petitiononline.com/rfgthfer/petition.html

7. User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

The sad thing about this, is that it's over a bloody MTV Award. Some of you already know my stance on awards, but it makes it more pointless because it's MTV.

8. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

That's one of the fucking stupidest things I've ever heard of, and I'm a die-hard LP fan. For christs sake, you've stooped to their level. I swear, if the internet was a sandbox and you children were in it, all you'd be doing is throwing sand at each other and bickering constantly. Not to mention that calling them "gay" accomplishes absolutely nothing and makes the idiot that made that petition look like a complete and utter immature fool. Get a grip over yourselves and let this go.

I'm closing this. Maybe I'll re-open it once the children calm down and start making sense. Maybe. Let the goddamn thing go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.