Would you

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Jesse, May 10, 2010.

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

(Numerous question)

Eat a Pokemon? :lol:

First what is a Pokemon? It's a Pocket Monster and I don't know if you know this but usually Monsters are a bad thing. I mean, come on, who wouldn't be afraid of a giant yellow thing that looks like a rat that somehow manages to produce enough electricity to power a whole town? That right Pikachu, I'm talking about you. My point is, so, we are suppose to train Pokemon and force them to fight over and over again in some epic battle, to get knocked unconscious and on the verge of death but it's not okay to make a little Charmander miso?

And with so many bird type Pokemon, how the hell do they manage to get away from mass consumption?Is it somehow more wrong to eat a Pidgey than say a Chicken or a Turkey?
    What's the difference of Pokemon and Animals? Are Pokemon some kind of deities that work in reverse, letting the Humans bound them to their rules instead of the other way around. Do you honestly believe that no one would try to grill up a tasty looking Pokemon that's been trapped in the forest without food or water or care for two weeks? What if you're starving?

Does not eating Pokemon somehow make you better than anyone else? Or is it that every single person in the Pokemon world is a vegetarian, which just can't be true because I'm sure I've seen characters eat meat in some form.

So moral qualms of how cute a thing is aside, why the heck don't people in the Poke-Universe mass-market Pokemon and solve world hunger?

(Joke discussion btw, in a serious tone) :p

SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

Pokemon aren't real dude...:lol:
    and you can't sell peopleeating Pokemon. They don't look all that taste anyways xP

Jesse

I know they aren't real but it erks me why it's not implemented into the game or series all the same. it's a theoretical question, man. And some Pokemon look pretty tasty. :lol: You could be eating poke-sushi. :p

SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

It's still sick :lol:

Jesse

LIES. I hate fish :lol: I swear, P(okemon)E.T.A is gonna come after me with pitch-forks.

Tomozaurus

Tomozaurus Well-Known Member

I think most pokemon are supposed to be sentient. That's what seperates them from animals, and why they probably wouldn't be eaten.