wouldn't be cool....

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Schopman, Jul 12, 2004.

Schopman

Schopman Active Member

woul'dn't be cool if linkin park made some remixes with evanescence and hoobastank because the lead singers do all have a great voice and maybe if the mixed with eachother.

the style of linkin park is diffrent from evanescence and hoobastank that is why i think it's would be cool :D

Please tell me what you think about this...

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I would like to see linkin park collabarating with other artists to see what music they could come up with and there have been rumours that there are possible collabarations with gorrilaz and others.Also if I remember correctly I though I saw a few months back an article from an interveiw of 1 of the members of linkin park (I can't rember which 1 it was either mike,brad or joe) they promised new material for projekt revolution.We'll just have to wait and see :shifty:

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Evanescence has long been compared to Linkin Park, except with a girl singer. They avoid agreeing to that one like the plague, so I doubt you'd see that one anytime soon...

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

No they didnt. They said new material by the end of the year. They never said on P:R.

Schopman

Schopman Active Member

Maybe they can sing with other not-famous rock band
    just what they did with reanimation because that
    album sounds real good :)

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I remember reading somewhere that Rob said the band/he had been working with Del the Funky Homosapien (Gorillaz member).

BombZeFrench

BombZeFrench Member

Del Tha Funkee Homosapien, along with other underground rap artists (Atmosphere, Aesop Rock, Murs, Cannibal Ox, etc.) have been on constant loop on my iTunes. I read about Del possibly collaborating with LP, that would be insane. The guy is absolutely brilliant and brings a different style to the game. Check out Jaw Gymnastics, Press Rewind, and Fake As F*ck for his more solo stuff. The collabo that will include the Deltron 3030 type stuff with Dan the Automater (Virus, 3030, Mastermind) will be seen with LP. Hope I helped, and I can't wait for it to go down. Also, I'm waiting for Proof's album to drop because I know Mike was supposed to produce a record for him.

-Sean

Luke

There have also been rumours going around that Adema might be doing some stuff with LP

Can't wait until LP's next album its gonna rock the world

Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

I wouldn't mind hearing LP and evanescence.
    But LP and hoobastank. As much as I like hoobastank I would want to hear these two bands make a remix together.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

It would be cool, but it probably won't happen.

I could have sworn LP said they would have a little new material for PR, but I guess I'm wrong.

Luke

No they didnt. They said new material by the end of the year. They never said on P:R. [/b][/quote]
    Well sorry if I got things mixed up but theres a strng feeling in my bones that there will be new material on Projekt Revolution

Also I reckon if Linkin Park did something with evanescence or just Amy Lee it would turn out to be some kind of My December like when Kelli Ali did some backround vocals on the reanimation My December

Time is a valuable thing but it P***es me off waiting :angry:

P5hngMeAw*y

P5hngMeAw*y Banned

i saw a hoobastank video on mtv with chaz and kanye west in it, but thet werent singing, so y were they in the video...?