"WOW!" Tracklisting!

Discussion in 'News' started by Omar, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

*skimmed through all the bs*

I actually hope it's fake. Even if it isn't, I'm not really bummed. Just as long as it's not a short cd in length, then I'm good. Can't say I was expecting more for being 4 frickin years. Ah well. No biggie.

LP needs to confirm a lot of things. The PR tour, track listing, etc. Can't wait until they finally do. Maybe then things will return to normal around here.

2. arbaks

arbaks Well-Known Member

that was kind of fake but im sorry too i allways get overexited every time important news apears here

but wish you could understand me this is really bad, i mean just 12 tracks this kind of sucks, its been four years just for 12 songs

im more sad than angry really

ah and my nick has nothing to do with pokemon, now that you say that im thinking about changing it XD

3. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Hey. Take the apology as it is, don't try to judge it as fake or not.

4. Maybe this is the tracklist for the 'normal' cd and that the special edition consists of a few more tracks? anyways, I think it's best to wait for the band to confirm the tracklist..

5. Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

It was an overdone apology with slight sarcasm added, but, in all honesty, I didn't mean to be that harsh in my disagreement with you. I know I could have voiced my counter-opinion a lot better, but this entire thread has been people bashing the amount of tracks, and so I just got pissed at you for what seemed like an extremely ignorant post to me. I really do apologize.

6. -x-ecks-x-

-x-ecks-x- Well-Known Member

I too am kinda hoping this is fake, or at least incomplete.

In Pieces and In Between... 2 In's right after one another. When I first saw it I thought it looked kinda odd, I dunno why. But LP has more imagination then that.

Why all this talk about a Special Edition with extra tracks? Really, that makes NO sense at all. It's not like LP to hold out on their fans for what would probably be a few more dollars. A DVD yes, extra songs.... thats what they made the LPU for.

Its already been said, but I'm gonna say it too... except I'm kinda on both sides, if that makes sense. While I agree that 12 tracks is a lil low after 4 years, LP has never really let me down (except of course that 4 year gap as mentioned before).

But all you people whining "what the hell, only 12 tracks?" really... get a life! Ever since LP announced that the album was seriously underway, I've seen a lot of people making this album seem like it's the be all and end all of their lives! I've said this before and I'll say it again. Yes, LP are amazing, but there ARE other really good bands out there. Try giving them a listen, and maybe even explore your own tastes in music and get something completely new to add to your library. Mine is well over 2500 songs, so this wait for MTM is no biggie really, I have more then enough tunes to occupy my brain. I love LP as much as the next guy, but since they've been pushing back this album more and more they've lost a lil respect from me and are currently not my #1 fav band.

I haven't said this to anyone yet, but the short clips I've heard of WID haven't woo'd me like it has some of you. I'm just being patient and waiting to hear the full thing before I get any emotions about it.

Now that I've type all that, I'm going to bed.

Night All

7. The_Bing_Bing_Wizard

The_Bing_Bing_Wizard Active Member

Good Night young one. I agree with the two "In" it seemed really wierd and i felt they shundt follow each other.

8. Linkin_way

Linkin_way LPA VIP LPA VIP

DEdicated is that you with avril lavgine :blink:

9. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Wow not only is that off-topic, but Dedicated hasn't posted in this thread for pages.
    ----
    I'm personally waiting for the good ole boys at LP to confirm, although if those WERE the confirmed titles, I'm interested to see how they are interpreted through song.

10. regulusplusone

regulusplusone Well-Known Member

11. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

*raises eyebrow* Didn't someone say it was going to be 16/17 tracks?

/echo

12. Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

I don't wanna comment on the number of tracks, i.e. I want the news straight from LP. As for the track names, I think all of them are decent.

13. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I don't know about some of you, but I'm sick of these midnight anaologies.

"OMG! Maybe they'll release LPTV at Midnight!!"
    "Maybe theires 12 tracks because that's how many hours are on the doomsday clock!"

Crap like that is just annoying and stupid, in my opinion. I'm not trying to be offensive but I keep seeing stuff like this everywhere and it's just like.....no.

14. -x-ecks-x-

-x-ecks-x- Well-Known Member

Young one? I'm 20 dude. :p

And I can't sleep :(

15. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

didn't LP confirm 16-17 tracks rather than 12? :confused:

and, "valentine's day"?! WTF? :eek:

16. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

12 tracks... Ah well, 12 quality tracks is better than 2 decent tracks and 14 crap ones, as some bands would put out.
    :cloud:

17. The_Bing_Bing_Wizard

Well im a Wizard

Wizards dont sleep

they wait.

Speaking of which 68, 858 minutes left to wait.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2007
  18. raiyu

raiyu Active Member

if linkin park have abandoned who they are because they couldn't handle critics or people labeling them as 'nu metal', then of course i'm going to be upset ... "yeah let's change the greatest band on earth coz we can't handle criticism or labels" pfft, it's ridiculous

i don't want linkin park to make the album about my life, in fact, i've only been able to relate to 2 or 3 of their songs so far, but i love the sound and who they become through their music ...

i just want linkin park to be linkin park instead of trying to change them into every other band

19. The_Bing_Bing_Wizard

The way they have spoken about it, it cud be seen as a natural progression or breaking under pressure. I guess we can only know for certain when he hear it and judge for ourselves if this really still is lp.

TBBW out

20. musicphreke

musicphreke Living Thing

why are people judging the entire album before it's even out yet based on an unconfirmed track listing? anti-genius at work here. people get too damn upset about rumors; i can't imagine what it's like when it's about themselves. wowzah.

only 5 days to the single! w00t!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.