Xero Hunting: "Rhinestone [The Crow Version]"

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by LP Drew, Mar 5, 2019.

LP Drew

LP Drew Member

For those who don't know me I'm SerioDrew the guy who found:
    Kenji & Artofficial - Drop
    Xero - Fiends
    Xero - Closing (teaming up with LPLive)
    Hybrid Theory - Much Too Easy, By Myself Demo Snippet (with my team "Xero Hunting Team")

Following the discoveries of these tracks I decided to continue digging some more into Xero era undiscovered matterial. Of course the first thing that came to my mind, which we already have a lead on, is Rhinestone (aka Forgotten) [The Crow Version] as i like to call it. It is actually an alternative recording of the song, still with Mark Wakefield on vocals but a way better recording which was used for the Canadian TV show "The Crow: Stairway to Heaven". The song was not included in the soundtrack of the TV series and has never been found.
    This project started last year but for various reasons it ended shortly. The reason I'm posting here is to recruit more people for my team "Xero Hunting Team". This team is working on unreleased stuff and exclusive info about the band. The main project is Rhinestone [The Crow Version] but we work on all kind of LP related things from time to time.

If you are interested in joining or want to know more info leave a comment or PM me either here or in LPLive! Let's start the digging once again!
    (For the original post and a little more info go here: https://lplive.net/forums/topic/12838-xero-hunting-vol2-the-search-for-rhinestone-the-crow-version)